Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[PICS] BIT FRUSTRATED WITH NOOGLEBERRY CUPS

(01-01-2018, 02:01 AM)James98 Wrote:  Write to Lucy@noogleberry.com and explain your problem and ask if you can return the small cups in exchange for the large. She is pretty good about this kind of thing. 

It is normal for your boobs to contact the sides of the cups and this is the main reason you must lubricate with oil so your breast can slide up easily. 

I was thinking you would need to move up to the large soon anyway because there is not a lot of space left. Difficult to judge if you can go straight to the large or if you would need to stay with the mediums for a little while. Looking ahead you will eventually need the extra large cups. You could ask Lucy to trade in both small and medium for large and XL cups. At worst it would be difficult to get started with the large right away, but I am sure you could manage it if you wanted to go this route.

Oh yeah I do use olive oil as a lubricant and I ensure that most(excluding the tape) of the breast has olive oil on it. I think it is maybe due to the shape of my breasts. The breast tissue is kind of spread out a bit, idk, just a guess.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread