Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What size Brava domes to get?

I ordered the Brava system from eBay but now it’s telling me that all the sizes are sold out except for narrow and wide extra large. I’m a 32A so these will be huge on me! Does anyone know if the domes will still work even if they’re quite big? The narrow xl should fit my ribcage but I’m afraid it won’t work work if the domes are too deep. Thanks!!

I seriously doubt both XL domes will fit on your chest at the same time.

(18-12-2017, 09:56 PM)Karren Wrote:  I seriously doubt both XL domes will fit on your chest at the same time.

They say that they’re narrow xl so the width is the same as a narrow medium or narrow large...it’s jut the depth that’s deeper.

I'd measure across my chest and divide it by two and if it's equal to or smaller than the dome width...   They won't fit and wil leak air under your arm pits...

The current Brava listing on Ebay says it's not an automatic pump - I don't want that.  I'm looking for the way it comes originally.  Does anyone have large ones to let go of?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon