Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Who has binural beats and subniminal videos worked for??

Cos I found one for reducing the size of my areolas. So I am thinking of giving it a go.  Would love to hear some feedback from people who have given such videos a proper go. 

Cheers
Dark_Swan

(05-12-2017, 10:37 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  Cos I found one for reducing the size of my areolas. So I am thinking of giving it a go.  Would love to hear some feedback from people who have given such videos a proper go. 

Cheers
Dark_Swan

I've been using random videos on youtube, I've found one or two that seem to click with me. Not linking because this feels like an ad at this point. Not to mention that meditation and the like are subjective, thus what works for one person, might work for another, or it may not.

I've been at this for 2 months, listening to those audio files almost every night, and sometimes during the day, on my days off. I've actually started budding, and am nearing an A cup as of now. My coworkers have noticed it first. Manager said my chest was just like his daughter's before asking if I was on HRT.
I haven't changed my diet, taken any supplements, pills, hormones. I will say that in addition to the meditation, I massage my chest every once in a while.

I have just measured myself, I'm 38AA or A as of now. I started with nothing at all. As in nothing, nothing. Something to do with me being a guy to begin with lol

As a disclaimer, I will add that I have been practicing meditation off and on for the past 12 years or so. So, reaching and staying in that state is easy enough for me.

Some people say that the results are instantaneous, that there's tingling, pain and whatnot. I've not experienced any of that. It took about 2 weeks for my nipples to actually start poking out. So, it's all about patience.

Long story short, it works, you and your subconscious just have to believe.
I hope this answers your question.

(07-12-2017, 05:14 PM)Tabitha Wrote:  
(05-12-2017, 10:37 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  Cos I found one for reducing the size of my areolas. So I am thinking of giving it a go.  Would love to hear some feedback from people who have given such videos a proper go. 

Cheers
Dark_Swan

I've been using random videos on youtube, I've found one or two that seem to click with me. Not linking because this feels like an ad at this point. Not to mention that meditation and the like are subjective, thus what works for one person, might work for another, or it may not.

I've been at this for 2 months, listening to those audio files almost every night, and sometimes during the day, on my days off. I've actually started budding, and am nearing an A cup as of now. My coworkers have noticed it first. Manager said my chest was just like his daughter's before asking if I was on HRT.
I haven't changed my diet, taken any supplements, pills, hormones. I will say that in addition to the meditation, I massage my chest every once in a while.

I have just measured myself, I'm 38AA or A as of now. I started with nothing at all. As in nothing, nothing. Something to do with me being a guy to begin with lol

As a disclaimer, I will add that I have been practicing meditation off and on for the past 12 years or so. So, reaching and staying in that state is easy enough for me.

Some people say that the results are instantaneous, that there's tingling, pain and whatnot. I've not experienced any of that. It took about 2 weeks for my nipples to actually start poking out. So, it's all about patience.

Long story short, it works, you and your subconscious just have to believe.
I hope this answers your question.

Thank you so much for all the information. Which ones are you watching? Could you link them please. :

This is one of them:

https://youtu.be/dmBMXJhx08I

I tend to listen to the other ones of his channel as well. I think I typed "breast growth meditation" into the search bar, and I found the video there.

Again, what works for me might not work for you, and vice versa.

JenniferLove used them when she was doing her program and she thinks they helped. I have just recently started using them, so cannot comment on their effectiveness or not. IDK, a part of me believes that it is not possible, then another part of me wants them to work and is trying to believe. 

I say it is worth a shot. Most of them are free to watch, and they supposedly still work even while you are sleeping, so you would not be losing either money, or time (if you listen to them while you go to bed at night). 

I work from home, so I listen to them while I am doing my work on the computer and again when I am going to bed at night. Only time will tell.

(08-12-2017, 06:00 AM)Tabitha Wrote:  This is one of them:

https://youtu.be/dmBMXJhx08I

I tend to listen to the other ones of his channel as well. I think I typed "breast growth meditation" into the search bar, and I found the video there.

Again, what works for me might not work for you, and vice versa.

Thanks  Smile

I use binaural beats every day. They definitely work. I have a just a few that i listen to now after weeding through the million that are on Youtube. My breasts have become irreversibly womanly. Although I know that i won't be able to hide them for much longer, if at all but I can't stop listening to the beats. Now my boobs ache all the time, they have become much heavier and my nipples have big splits in them.
There is no doubt that these beats work for breast growth. If you are still gobbling down herbs and pills, just stop. Buy a decent set of wireless ear buds and get a Youtube Red account so you can listen at night without interruption.
One cool thing I discovered is that i can change the shape of my breast depending on which beat i listen too.
If I listen to one labled "Get huge round waterballoon boobs", my breasts will start growing on top (which is the hardest area to hide).
If I listen to one labeled "Grow huge breasts", they seem to swell and grow along the bottom and outsides, CRAZY. 
Now i just use a mix a of a few that i like to keep things moving along. i am not sure when or how I will stop at this point, boobs are addictive.

(07-05-2018, 07:50 PM)Breastquest2 Wrote:  I use binaural beats every day. They definitely work. I have a just a few that i listen to now after weeding through the million that are on Youtube. My breasts have become irreversibly womanly. Although I know that i won't be able to hide them for much longer, if at all but I can't stop listening to the beats. Now my boobs ache all the time, they have become much heavier and my nipples have big splits in them.
There is no doubt that these beats work for breast growth. If you are still gobbling down herbs and pills, just stop. Buy a decent set of wireless ear buds and get a Youtube Red account so you can listen at night without interruption.
One cool thing I discovered is that i can change the shape of my breast depending on which beat i listen too.
If I listen to one labled "Get huge round waterballoon boobs", my breasts will start growing on top (which is the hardest area to hide).
If I listen to one labeled "Grow huge breasts", they seem to swell and grow along the bottom and outsides, CRAZY. 
Now i just use a mix a of a few that i like to keep things moving along. i am not sure when or how I will stop at this point, boobs are addictive.

Can you please please please give me the links?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon