Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone have experience with the Bosom Beauty breast pump?

https://hypnosis.wendi.com/collections/l...di-friesen

Here's the link for the breast enhancement hypnosis series. It really is good. It's not cheesy or annoying to listen to like other ones I've heard (free or purchased) and theres a bunch of different tracks, and she tells you what order to listen to them in and when during the day. Like first you'll do the introduction one to get used to the hypnosis process. Then she'll have u do one before bed, a different one the next morning, etc. etc. And u just keep doing the routine over and over. I have a two year old and can't really follow the schedual, so I just listen to whatever one(s) I want at bedtime. And even though I usually fall asleep, I've read that it's ok cuz ur subconscious is still hearing it and that's all that matters. It can't hurt, and it's only forty bucks right now. Even if all it does is relax you, and make u sleep good, I'd say it's worth it. But, there's been studies of woman growing from just hypnosis alone and reaching their goal size in 6 months or less. So, I think doing it along with an NBE routine, can only be beneficial. The things she talks about and has u think about, r really good ways of unblocking any negative vibes, feelings, thoughts, etc., that could b preventing ur mind/body from letting your boobs grow. So, even if it didn't work by itself (which it supposedly does) it is still a good addition to anyone's routine, to ensure a positive mindset with no mental roadblocks. It really gets your mind in the mode for allowing your body to create the environment to grow your breasts. Anyways, that's just my opinion. 

I'd say besides pumping and massage, you should make sure your doing something to block dht. So you should do ur research on reishi, white peony, saw palmetto, green tea, etc. Any one of those should b a great help for lowering your DHT levels, which is super important in NBE. I'm sure u already know all this, but just making sure. I'd also say other than hypnosis, there's a few other things that can help your NBE success..... acupressure points, lymph drainage massage, optimal circulation (through exercise and/or supplements), good sleep routine, less stress, detoxing (with MSM, herbs, cleanses, etc.) And especially getting enough protein and nutrition (I use an organic, vegan meal powder in my morning smoothie - it has vitamins, minerals, a little probiotics, enzymes, amino acids, protien, fruits, veggies, greens, super foods, etc. - it's called garden of life meal replacement) I notice a huge difference in my growing pains and my daily health when I use this. I also take their vitamin d3 and zinc, both good for hormone production and the endocrine system. I take their female probiotic as well. They have some great vitamins and supplements. Check out their website for more info, but purchase through iherb. I'm also about to order their liquid multivitamin - liquid absorbs better then pills, so u get more of the nutrients, faster, and your body doesn't have to work as hard to process it. With pills/capsules, alot of the benefits get wasted through what doesnt get processed/digested. 

Anyways, lmk how the BB works out for you. I can't see why the rechargeable one would b too much stronger than the 2012, regular version....but I'd still contact them to be safe.  Or just order the other one. And just get a different dome size then what u have, so you already have the bigger set when your ready to move up. Or you could sell the domes.
These r just my thoughts, hope some of them were helpful. Good luck!

Btw, idk if it's different supplements I'm taking or something, but I pumped the last two nights for 1.5 to 2 hrs,(after months of not pumping or massaging) and I got huge swelling! I mean huge! And it lasted a few hrs, and about half of the swelling lasted like 10 hrs and about a third of it lasted 24 hrs, until I pumped again. It's amazing! Right after I take the domes off, I'm prob about two cups sizes bigger, and much fuller, rounder and heavier. They almost look fake! Normally, I dont even fill my padded/push up, 32c/34b bras, (I think I'm a full 34a/32b). But after pumping, I was completely filling out my unpadded, 34C goal bra! It looked so good. My hubby has enjoyed playing with them and I have enjoyed showing them off constantly lol. And trying on different bras and clothing to see how it looks. So hopefully you'll experience the same good results! =)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread