Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone have experience with the Bosom Beauty breast pump?

I have the BB, and love it! I also tried NB, and rlly didn't like it at all. I went back to my BB. Everyone is different, but with consistent use, some herbs and massage, I grew 2 inches in about 2 months. Then i didnt have time to pump or massage hardly ever any more, and changed the herbs i was taking, and didn't really grow anymore. Sometimes I grew a little here and there, but when I stopped recently, i went back down to the size I was after those first 2 months. BTW, I started out a AA cup. I just started getting serious about NBE again and plan to start pumping tomorrow. I won't b able to do it as long as I did the first time (1-3 hrs a day, usually 1.5-2hrs) but as long as I do it everyday for 30-60min, I'm confident I can get good results again. (Always massage first)

BTW, NB domes are compatible with the BB, but i much prefer the shape and comfort of the BB domes over the NB. 

If you wanna talk more, just PM me.  I can tell you details of what I've done that worked and what failed, and what I'm doing now.  

Oh, and the reason the BB works better is because of stronger pressure than the Brava, and it's the only electric pump that is constant pump and release. Which makes a huge difference - it's more comfortable, works faster, better swelling, and less chance of over pumping/red dots bcuz your letting the blood back out every couple seconds, and bringing new flood flow in. Not every one likes it, but I found most ppl that don't like it, didn't get the model I have. Which is the bosom beauty- 2012 boost. If u decide to get it, get it off ebay, not the regular site. Same company, but cheaper. And they r brand new. I'll give you a link to the exact place I got mine if you want, to ensure you get the right one. Cuz some people got a different model and it wasn't as good. The one I have has 9 suction levels, plus a boost bottom that makes it go faster. Levels 1-5 are so gentle! There's no way it could hurt anyone on the lower levels, if u get the right model. I started at level 6/7 and quickly moved up to level 9 with boost. I outgrew the medium domes in 6 weeks. 
Anyways, hope that helps you decide. Feel free to ask me anything else. Good luck growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread