Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is nbe breast growth permanent?

(27-12-2017, 10:06 PM)hannah Wrote:  I see the to hasnt been online since posting this thread but I think many of us like to have this subject discussed, so here is my experience... Nbe is a slow process because the swelling we get from our methods have to become permanent so you need to take supplements or practice your methods(massage,heat pads, pumping, diet) for quite a long time. I think it is a 3 year task at least. You have to eat well and do everything well with your nutrients and pro nbe lifestyle for that time for your results to stay around. If you renounce you will lose your gains. Many girls here have or had some lack of nutrients during puberty. Even if you eat healthy you can lack nutrients without this you want grow. Dont think that getting yourself a 3 month supply will grow you boobs first you have to get ax healthy as possible and eat continiuously dont skip meals at all bc if your body doesnt have energy it will get it on its own first from your boobs with most people. It also can be puzzling for a while what is working for you or what you are lacking, bloods can tackle this puzzling. It all costs incredibly lots of time and ofcourse money. When i eat too little and skip meals for one week i see it in my breast size immediatly. If i do evrything well my breasts stay around. I grew about one cupsize but i was pretty much flat when starting out. So i am on nbe herbs every now and then bc i want to grow more under breast. I cant say what my boobs would do without them bc im on herbs on and off for a couple of years now almostly except for my pregnancy.
But the growth comes incredibely slow I have to admit plus boobs fluctuate size during the month making it some kinda rollercoaster of obsession..
Well said Hannah

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Is nbe breast growth permanent? - by TimeHopper - 18-10-2017, 09:07 AM
RE: Is nbe breast growth permanent? - by Dark_Swan - 25-12-2017, 08:08 AM
RE: Is nbe breast growth permanent? - by hannah - 27-12-2017, 10:06 PM
RE: Is nbe breast growth permanent? - by EllaC - 28-12-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: Is nbe breast growth permanent? - by sweetorange - 29-12-2017, 12:29 AM