Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why I believe I am not growing

Hi all. You may have seen some of my posts before about my struggle to get any results from pumping. There seem to be very few women who don't see any benefit, but there are a handful of us out there. Here is my theory: non-optimal health can prevent growth. I have been seeing a traditional Chinese medicine practitioner due to mysterious unlabeled health problems that rob me of my energy and productivity, my livelihood, and ability to think clearly. Initially I thought this was all a result of my underactive theyroid, but now I think otherwise. The Dr. Believes I have an autoimmune condition. I am 5'0 tall and 85 lbs. I have been this tiny and even more tiny most of my life. This condition, he says, is causing my body to try to conserve energy to fight perceived infection, and even prevents my body from fully digesting food because it is trying to save all possible energy to fight against this supposed immediate threat which is really just part of my own normal body. So if my body can't even spare the energy to digest food properly, how is it  going to be able to expend the energy necessary to grow breasts? 

So if  you are not getting results from pumping, maybe you want to get checked out by a Dr. Especially if you feel like your health in general is not all that it should be. Take care of yourselves. Hopefully I will be able to come back some day if and when my body is up for it. Ciao.

completely on board with that ! malabsorption of nutrients etc too no wonder many dont see results with herbals cause its very common these days.
i wouldnt fully give up. keep tyring manual methods and bulding your body back up, take things to help with absorption, thats what im trying to do! build myself back up from an autoimmune (if not) type illness. it takes it out of you thats for sure!

look into autoimmune paleo diet. i put a friend onto that and she went from having major skin absesses all over her legs to completely healed. she cut out the major players, gluen, eggs, dairy, etc etc.

That's great that tour friend was able to heal! I have tried the paleo diet and it did not help me however. I was eating way too much meat and lost so much weight even though I was underweight to begin with. I am not sure where to go from here, but I do know I need to heal my gut so my next step is trying to get my endo to refer me to a nutritionist who can help me do the low fodmap diet, which i have had success on for the few days i tried it, it is just very difficult to maintain due to the restrictive nature of it. Anyway, thank you and good luck on your journey as well!

(13-09-2017, 09:43 PM)Savasana Wrote:  That's great that tour friend was able to heal! I have tried the paleo diet and it did not help me however. I was eating way too much meat and lost so much weight even though I was underweight to begin with. I am not sure where to go from here, but I do know I need to heal my gut so my next step is trying to get my endo to refer me to a nutritionist who can help me do the low fodmap diet, which i have had success on for the few days i tried it, it is just very difficult to maintain due to the restrictive nature of it. Anyway, thank you and good luck on your journey as well!

Im auto-immune as well. I have hashimoto's. I think your weight is much like mine right now, which is not my usual. Yes, your breasts will be non existent at 85 lbs. Theres no way that's your natural BMI, and that's why its not sticking. You also probably need some HGH output.
Underactive Thyoid?  have you tested for TPO and Thyroglobulin Antibodies? Some have both and some have just the one.
Have you looked into testing CMV, EBV and Lyme's? It seems to be very closely linked to auto immune conditions, especially with thyroid anti bodies.

How about testing for Lupus and Lukemia?

You have Hashi's? I am being tested for it right now because i have hypothyroid. Are you on meds? My endo wants to put me on synthroid but I have concerns. I have to double check my labs to see what all I have been tested for, but I believe most of it is within the scope of what an endocrine Dr. Treats. I am not sure how to get my Dr.'s to test for other things.

(15-09-2017, 06:29 AM)Savasana Wrote:  You have Hashi's? I am being tested for it right now because i have hypothyroid. Are you on meds? My endo wants to put me on synthroid but I have concerns. I have to double check my labs to see what all I have been tested for, but I believe most of it is within the scope of what an endocrine Dr. Treats. I am not sure how to get my Dr.'s to test for other things.

look into dr iszabella wentz. i just paid for her thyroid series and it blew my mind! she has s book out too you can get on kindle. amazing stuff.

Okay, thanks EllaC!  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon