Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting DIM and SP- Am I going to lose my growth??

ZaraAri- You're welcome! The DIM is the one I was concerned about too. I've only been taking it a few days. I haven't seen any decrease yet (possibly an increase in fullness if anything) but it's really probably too soon to tell how it is going to affect me yet!

EllaC-I'd had my hormones checked by blood test multiple times and everything would always come back normal. At least the ZRT saliva test did reveal issues with my estrogen and cortisol, it just didn't give any info about why. The DUTCH test showed how my body is metabolizing the different hormones, which I think it really key in treatment. For instance, my testosterone was normal but the way I am metabolizing androgens is making them more androgenic- which is why my dr put me on the Saw Palmetto. She prescribed Prosta-DHT for me, which has 200mg of Saw Palmetto, along with some other things. By the way, you probably already realize this, but you can still be estrogen dominant if your estrogen is normal or even if it is low, it would just mean your progesterone is even lower in comparison. I started the DIM last week but the Prosta-DHT just arrived so I started that today. So far, with the little time I've been on the DIM alone, my breasts have felt tender and possibly seem more full so it doesn't seem like I'm losing growth but that could be the timing in my menstrual cycle or something. Too soon to tell for sure but I'll keep watching and will try to keep updating with progress!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread