Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If I stop with the massages, will my breasts diminish?

(04-09-2017, 07:31 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi ladies, I just took a look at the link and I find it disturbing. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5127102/ 
So what is the conclusion? In one paragraph it says that it could provide relief, and in another it says that it could stimulate it. I wish there was more info, more studies on this.

I admit I'm a little confused on this too, Bettie. I've read a lot of studies that say PM can be helpful and even good for women, and then I've read this one and it cautioned me a lot. I don't know, but I think when it comes to NBE there are risks for anything herbal. I've decided to continue on with PM at a low dose, but I've also centered my program around health supplements that are preventative to certain diseases and cancers and also that build health. I'm going to do more research, but I feel like it's good that people are aware of these risks so they can make informed decisions on how to build their programs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread