Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is NBE Legit?

I don't see any before after pics on here so it's a little bit discouraging. All the info I have looked up on here is very overwhelming and all the stories here that I've read so far are completely confusing. I have yet to find a thread that is simply put, before and after pictures, all I see is starting bust and current bust. It doesn't show any proof. Where is the proof?

(17-08-2017, 04:06 AM)LovelyRitaxoxo Wrote:  I don't see any before after pics on here so it's a little bit discouraging. All the info I have looked up on here is very overwhelming and all the stories here that I've read so far are completely confusing. I have yet to find a thread that is simply put, before and after pictures, all I see is starting bust and current bust. It doesn't show any proof. Where is the proof?

I completely understand what you mean. When I first got on here, I read so many threads just trying to figure out what route I should go with and what would best work for me, but even then I was still so confused. I was constantly researching and writing down ideas to try and formulate my own NBE plan because I didn't want to commit my time, energy, and money to something that wasn't going to give me any results. 

Now that I've been doing NBE for quite some time now, I feel like I actually know what I'm doing and what works for me. I've been on a PM program for 5 cycles now (a little over 5 months) and I've had progress each month on the tape measure so I do believe that NBE works. There's a science to it, believe it or not, and once I understood the science, I was able to figure out the best route to take for me. 

You should definitely check out my Herbal Journey Thread, because I've listed everything I've researched and also everything that worked and didn't work for me. I've also listed full details of my program as well as progress pictures with measurements. If you look at my pictures you will be able to see how much I've grown so far, and once again it's only been 5 cycles of me using PM. I still have quite a ways to go, as far as what size I'm aiming for, but each cycle I'm getting closer and each month I'm making progress. NBE does require patience, so growing a cup size in a month is unrealistic. What I've noticed so far is that I grow about 1/4 of an inch each month, so 1 cup size in 4 months, which I don't think is bad at all. The thing is, with any herbal program, I think it's important to see some type of progress each cycle.

Good luck and I hope this helps!! 

Xoxo

(17-08-2017, 05:08 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(17-08-2017, 04:06 AM)LovelyRitaxoxo Wrote:  I don't see any before after pics on here so it's a little bit discouraging. All the info I have looked up on here is very overwhelming and all the stories here that I've read so far are completely confusing. I have yet to find a thread that is simply put, before and after pictures, all I see is starting bust and current bust. It doesn't show any proof. Where is the proof?

I completely understand what you mean. When I first got on here, I read so many threads just trying to figure out what route I should go with and what would best work for me, but even then I was still so confused. I was constantly researching and writing down ideas to try and formulate my own NBE plan because I didn't want to commit my time, energy, and money to something that wasn't going to give me any results. 

Now that I've been doing NBE for quite some time now, I feel like I actually know what I'm doing and what works for me. I've been on a PM program for 5 cycles now (a little over 5 months) and I've had progress each month on the tape measure so I do believe that NBE works. There's a science to it, believe it or not, and once I understood the science, I was able to figure out the best route to take for me. 

You should definitely check out my Herbal Journey Thread, because I've listed everything I've researched and also everything that worked and didn't work for me. I've also listed full details of my program as well as progress pictures with measurements. If you look at my pictures you will be able to see how much I've grown so far, and once again it's only been 5 cycles of me using PM. I still have quite a ways to go, as far as what size I'm aiming for, but each cycle I'm getting closer and each month I'm making progress. NBE does require patience, so growing a cup size in a month is unrealistic. What I've noticed so far is that I grow about 1/4 of an inch each month, so 1 cup size in 4 months, which I don't think is bad at all. The thing is, with any herbal program, I think it's important to see some type of progress each cycle.

Good luck and I hope this helps!! 

Xoxo

Thanks so much for your reply. It helps that someone replied and you've gone what I'm going through now. Confused lol. And no idea where to start. But I will look more into it and see what's best for me. I will definitely check out your thread. I think 1 cup in 4 months is amazing and realistic compared to what I read on here. 4 cups in like 6 months which to me sounds like unrealistic results. Thanks so much for your reply Zara, I appreciate it a it and good luck you too!

Hi there Smile

Yes NBE is very legit haha Smile
Basically you are just playing around with your hormones.
I was a 70B last year august, and now wear a tight 70F. I have to say I am a little extreme and very different in my NBE approach. I dislike companies that try to sell you stuff. So I always like to figure out the biological mechanism behind it, as a scientist myself I would not expect less of me to do it any other way.
I always try to find new ways and be creative in my approach, and use Pubmed as my guide Wink I have a current BO thread, and also one at the 'programs section' about soy, flax seed and milk.

Good luck!

xxx ellen

(17-08-2017, 02:35 PM)LovelyRitaxoxo Wrote:  Thanks so much for your reply. It helps that someone replied and you've gone what I'm going through now. Confused lol. And no idea where to start. But I will look more into it and see what's best for me. I will definitely check out your thread. I think 1 cup in 4 months is amazing and realistic compared to what I read on here. 4 cups in like 6 months which to me sounds like unrealistic results. Thanks so much for your reply Zara, I appreciate it a it and good luck you too!

You are more than welcome! I definitely know how it feels to be overwhelmed and hopeless because I've tried so many things and so many products and spent so much money (you can check out my profile and see everything I wasted my money on, lol). It took me a long time to finally hit something that works. What I've learned is that it's better to build your own program rather than buy into marketed breast pills. But yes, do your research and find the program that works best for you! Just make sure you're taking starting pictures and measurements because it is so easy to forget how small you were once your breasts start growing! It's also just useful to compare before and afters to determine if you've found a program that is actually working!

Feel free to PM anytime if you have any questions and I can try to help you out! 

Xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon