Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List

(13-08-2017, 07:31 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I know there are quite a few threads about this but I'm not sure if there's one thread that lists all of the methods. So far, these are the ones that I know of:

- Maca
- Aguaje
- Pueraria Mirifica
- Exercising with heavy weights (squats, lunges, hip thrusts etc.)
- Rubbing fish oil on glutes
- Gaining weight
- Volufiline
- Fat grafting (and implants of course)

Is there anything else known for growing glutes?? Have any of you managed to make your butt bigger and plumper?

Personally, I tried most of the things I listed above (except for surgery of course and pueraria mirifica). None of them worked. Not even going to the gym. I used heavy weights and low reps but my butt actually got smaller and yes, I did the exercises properly and I did take proper breaks. Do I have to eat McDonald's everyday?? Please share your experiences and tips!

In regards to exercise, I recommend using lighter weight and higher reps. While both the combination of high weight/low rep and the combination of low weight/high rep are supposed to work for building muscle, high weight and low reps is actually more effective at building STRENGTH as opposed to MASS. If your only focus is to build your booty, lower the weight you're working out with and stick to sets of 10-15 reps.
In addition, most people who work to grow their glutes only focus on things like squats, hip thrusts, deadlifts, etc. These are all great exercises, and they are known as "compound lifts" meaning that they activate multiple muscle groups at once. This means that, while your glutes will be activated, they won't be the focus of the exercise and therefore may not grow the way you want them to. In addition, these exercises can make your legs grow disproportionately to your butt, which may contribute to your butt looking smaller.

A good booty workout consists of a couple compound lifts (squats, lunges, or deadlifts are a few) and then three or four accessory glute isolation exercises. These exercises will focus on your butt and really help you feel the workout in your butt as opposed to your legs. 
There are some Youtube channels that have really good workouts in this format that have helped me a lot, my favorite channels are AbbyPollockFit, LucyLFitness, and Whitney Simmons.

I also don't know what your nutrition was like when trying to build a booty, but if you're trying to gain muscle mass, you need to eat more calories than you burn in one day. You may have seen your butt get smaller from doing squats because you burned calories through the exercise and didn't gain those calories back through food, resulting in weight loss. My favorite way to track my calories is to use an app called MyFitnessPal. It allows you to put in your current weight, activity range, and goal weight and then tells you how many calories you should be consuming. You can then use their food diary feature to track all your calories for the day. And make sure you eat lots of protein! I personally like to make myself a protein shake with whey protein powder and milk right after a workout. This helps muscle growth as well! These things, along with using workout routines from youtube/researching bodybuilding helped me a whole lot with growing my booty. I used to have a very flat ass, and I've gained around four inches of booty growth from nutrition and exercising.

I really hope this was helpful, I understand the struggle of trying to get a bigger butt. Remember to stay consistent and determined in your diet and exercise, and you can do it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by bettie32 - 13-08-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by EllaC - 13-08-2017, 08:49 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by Thematrix - 13-08-2017, 08:55 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by honeydew - 13-08-2017, 09:54 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by --- - 14-08-2017, 04:53 AM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by Hannahec - 19-10-2017, 07:07 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by Dianna1395 - 14-08-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by bettie32 - 14-08-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by honeydew - 15-08-2017, 01:23 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by Dianna1395 - 15-08-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by EllaC - 15-08-2017, 05:59 AM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by NaturalLady31 - 15-08-2017, 02:31 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by bettie32 - 15-08-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by honeydew - 15-08-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by bettie32 - 15-08-2017, 09:27 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by honeydew - 16-08-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by akaione2000 - 19-08-2017, 06:33 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by NaturalLady31 - 19-08-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by akaione2000 - 20-08-2017, 11:24 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by NaturalLady31 - 21-08-2017, 02:36 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by bettie32 - 15-09-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by NaturalLady31 - 16-08-2017, 01:25 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by bettie32 - 16-08-2017, 06:39 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by akaione2000 - 21-08-2017, 12:46 AM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by NainaKhan - 22-08-2017, 08:42 AM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by NaturalLady31 - 22-08-2017, 01:45 PM
RE: How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List - by Hannahec - 19-10-2017, 07:04 PM