Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DIY Progesterone butter cream

Hey there loves,

Alright, I confess, I always have the weirdest ideas when it comes to NBE..

But so far they all pretty much worked out, so I thought to share this one.

Progesterone:
You can read in the document below that high fat dairy products contain a lot of progesterone, like really really high.

http://www.beaconkits.com/welcome/wp-con...poster.pdf

I thought it was interesting, but no way am I shoving 50 grams of butter down my throat everyday lol

So I thought, maybe there is a different way. Maybe you can buy heavy cream, start whipping it (eventually you get whipped cream), and continue until you are left with: Buttermilk + Butter.

See here how to make butter in 3 minutes, if you have never made it before:
https://youtu.be/jDq269e6w_c

Now the buttermilk is fun, drink it, or give it to your mom and tell her you love her and you made it just for her :p

But the butter is interesting. Since it contains a lot of progesterone, couldn't you use that as like a body butter (literally) on your legs or wherever?
So you have a transdermal uptake of of progesterone on your skin (just like transdermal uptake of nicotine in nicotine patches) and it will end up systemically into the body, reaching breast tissue.

And because it already has fat in it, you don't need a carrier and it is already good as it is and ready to use

Just sharing this idea.

Any thoughts?

Xxx

P.s. Oh and I would not use one batch too long, you don't want rancid butter on your legs lol

Eww

I actually thought that too and wondered if that's why some cultures use sour cream masks to enlarge breasts! For a moment I thought you were going to say add of cream to butter and use Smile

(11-08-2017, 01:51 AM)EllaC Wrote:  I actually thought that too and wondered if that's why some cultures use sour cream masks to enlarge breasts! For a moment I thought you were going to say add of cream to butter and use Smile

Haha cool! Great minds think alike Wink

I think I am going to try out this method. There is also a little estrogen in butter I believe, but not so much as progesterone.

I will rub a little bit of butter on my ankles for a few weeks, see if I notice any change.
I bought the heavy cream already, it was $1

Pretty cheap progesterone/estrogen cream if you ask me

Omg... my skin is soft like a baby haha!
Ok, this method is staying.
I end up applying it to my feet, ankles, lower legs and knees.
It is not greasy, but feels more like a body butter film-layer if you know what I mean, and it is super soft.
Smell for me is important, very sensitive to that.
You don't really notice it, unless you put your nose on the skin.
Yeah it smells like sweet butter then, not sour or anything.

I will apply this every evening and sleep in it, then wash it off in the morning I think. Or in the morning in a few weeks, lets play around I guess

Oh and what culture Ella? I wonder, sounds pretty cool tbh Smile
Like.. nbe has culture and history  Tongue

Edit: note to self, wash your hands after you applied the butter before you touch your phone..

Edit 1 hour later: ok maybe next time start with a smaller bit of skin ellen, and don't eat 2 crackers with the butter at the same time. Hot flashes woa..
Stuff is much stronger then I expected, well I also know I am very sensitive to progesterone

(11-08-2017, 01:56 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Omg... my skin is soft like a baby haha!
Ok, this method is staying.
I end up applying it to my feet, ankles, lower legs and knees.
It is not greasy, but feels more like a body butter film-layer if you know what I mean, and it is super soft.
Smell for me is important, very sensitive to that.
You don't really notice it, unless you put your nose on the skin.
Yeah it smells like sweet butter then, not sour or anything.

I will apply this every evening and sleep in it, then wash it off in the morning I think. Or in the morning in a few weeks, lets play around I guess

Oh and what culture Ella? I wonder, sounds pretty cool tbh Smile
Like.. nbe has culture and history  Tongue

Edit: note to self, wash your hands after you applied the butter before you touch your phone..

Edit 1 hour later: ok maybe next time start with a smaller bit of skin ellen, and don't eat 2 crackers with the butter at the same time. Hot flashes woa..
Stuff is much stronger then I expected

homemade butter? yum!
I cannot understand any of the stuff in the document - how much progesterone is butter supposed to contain? I did try it once but the smell bothered me, like you say it's only when you sniff it close so maybe I should not have put it on my wrists!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1241645

Hm yeh thats really interesting!
I think definately use organic butter then! I almost brought some yesterday but ended up buying Ghee in stead.

Cant remember which countries used it but i found a book on kindle of what people around the world universally used for natural breast enlargement methods. Just weird stuff including herbs but not hard out NBE programmes, foods, masks etc etc

My silly train of thought was given butter or cream is full of fat that would it absorb into breast tissue therefore making them bigger! Smile But the progesterone makes sence too!

(11-08-2017, 07:49 PM)EllaC Wrote:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1241645

I think definately use organic butter then! I almost brought some yesterday but ended up buying Ghee in stead.

Cant remember which countries used it but i found a book on kindle of what people around the world universally used for natural breast enlargement methods. Just weird stuff including herbs but not hard out NBE programmes, foods, masks etc etc

300ng/g in butter? so you would need to eat or rub in 1kg of butter to get 0.3mg of progesterone?

Cool article, it is from 1975, so unforturnately very outdated. I think we have better ways of mearuring nowadays. Nontheless very nice to read

If I calculate quickly (correctly me if I am wrong). The article I provided stated it has 127 ppb of progesterone, which is 127 ng/mL

Or 0.127 ug/mL
So 0.127 microgram of progesterone per milliliter

They stated that high fat dairy products can increase the progesterone levels up to 116% after 24 hours.

Crazy stuff

(11-08-2017, 07:49 PM)EllaC Wrote:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1241645

Omg I wish I could have that book and have a laugh^^

Oh before you get it, I believe I read somewhere that organic butter has much lower amounts.
Darn it, can't find the article.

I would go for the generic cheap version.
Or just make it yourself from the heavy cream. Then you know that there wasn't much extra stuff added, besides pure butter. You know how crazy they get sometimes. Don't want to smelling like a fish with all the fish oil these days

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon