Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Veins on breasts

I wonder if tanning would lessen the appearance? I'm naturally not-pale (lol well I'm not really tan but I'm not pale either) and you'd think I was dead or something because you won't find a vein on my body. Then again, my mom is naturally pale and she doesn't have visible veins on her breasts, which are large C's. It's probably just that your skin is very thin in the areas where veins are highly visible, a product of rapid growth and genetics.

this is crazy because i was about to start a topic about this Blush,
i seem to have developed veiny breasts so i can feel all your pain haha.
as i live under red light bulbs in my flat and i had looked in the mirror and they looked particularly freaky, i thought for a second i had attained stretch marks, but on normal lighting it is veins and they look very cold.
Maybe this is a sign of growing i have no idea. i don't exactly like it. im olive and it definitely shows up, im skinny too it looks rather odd to say the least i had never experienced veins before even through puberty lol!!

im so glad you ladies all experience this, i had come across a peculiar individual through searching who said 'Yeah i probably have breast cancer' that certainly frightened me!

yh iv always been veiny apart from my breasts its only in places where theres not much fat
im kinda very fair olive skin but i know unless someone was very dark skintone then veins can show i will definitely try a vitamin k lotion though interesting
it doesnt bother me most ppl i meet think im pretty(not being vain but im allways complemented by ppl i dont even know so im thinking i cant look so bad haha[/php]) no one else has ever said anything about it so its probably one of those things u mainly notice on yourself

I've had visible veins on my breasts since puberty. I also have a lot of veins on my thighs and I believe it's due to my ivory complexion and my skin is quite transparent. From your picture you look light, maybe it's because of this. I'm also easy to bruise. I have small AA cups so it's not due to growth. I hope this helps, it might just be a normal side effect of having breasts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trumpet Wedding Dresses|New Style Wedding Dresses|Wedding Dresses with Sleeves|New Style Flower Girl Dresses|Column Wedding Dresses

I've always had blue veins on my hands, but since taking PM they seem even darker. I can basically tell when i need to take another one by how deeply colored they are lol

I suppose its the skin thinning.

I'm glad I ran across this though, because one of my breasts now has a vein and it was kind of freaking me out a little, as it wasn't visible before.

(22-01-2010, 06:22 PM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Hi everyone, does anyone doing NBE have problems with veins on there boobs. My boobs are so transparent looking and you can see so many veins under my skin, and it seems to be getting worse as i now have a large vein that seems to start at my nipple and it runs up my breast, but its quite large, it doesent stick out or anything its just a blue vein but i hate it. I dont know if my skin is too thin or something like that, i really dont know why im getting all these veins appear, does anyone have any ideas on how to improve this. Thanks everyone. xxxx
Thanks For sharing your link and You given great information.Your information really helpful for my wife.

I wouldn't worry too much, if it bothers you because you think men won't find it attractive, don't worry, a lot of men find them strangely sexy because it lets them know you have real large boobs. I you don't like them because you don't like them, what you can try is the same treatments people use for varicose veins. Topical apple cider vinegar, and witch hazel will help.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon