Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Raw Glandular - Weight Gain

I think the answer to your weight gain question depends on how much weight you've gained.

If you've gained, say, 10 to 15 pounds, then simple diet adjustments can solve that kind of weight issue in a week or 10 days.

So far as my experience, the only effective way to get rid of too much weight (say, more than 20 pounds) is vigorous exercise.

Vigorous exercise may mean joining a gym. Spend an hour as many times a week as you can go at a gym.

You are not there to lift weights, or body sculpt, in the beginning - you are there to lose weight! That means cardio.

I recommend low impact elliptical. I recommend an hour. You can cut about 500 calories in an hour. Then leave. You're done. Forget body sculpting for now.

Also, go on Amazon and buy a neoprene top and bottom. Those will cost about $30. The neoprene will produce additional sweat. Lots of sweat. Wear your neoprene suit as you work out. This is a very important step.

Combine regular elliptical with diet, and the weight will come off. I lost over 110 pounds in about 15 months. So I know.

Finally, buy a good scale that communicates with your cellphone. You can set "goals" this way. Goals help.

I hope this helps. Randee.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Raw Glandular - Weight Gain - by Piper31 - 22-07-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: Raw Glandular - Weight Gain - by MomoG - 27-07-2017, 03:21 AM
RE: Raw Glandular - Weight Gain - by armuline - 16-08-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: Raw Glandular - Weight Gain - by Miss Mad Scientist - 17-08-2017, 03:21 PM
RE: Raw Glandular - Weight Gain - by nanakante - 25-09-2017, 05:32 AM
RE: Raw Glandular - Weight Gain - by Randee - 12-10-2017, 12:38 PM
RE: Raw Glandular - Weight Gain - by solome - 12-10-2017, 07:00 PM
RE: Raw Glandular - Weight Gain - by BillyBoy_Delano - 13-10-2017, 01:40 AM