Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice for a 19yr old newcomer

Tips in my sig but 32B => 32C is pretty easy so I'll get to it.

Massage with flax oil.  Search forums or google for how to female deer massage.
50-100 mg pueraria mirifica powder.  About 1/50 to 1/16 tsp or 0.1 mL to 0.3 mL (not precise).  Get a microspoon, or dilute in another powder (e.g., 10:1 dilution => use 10 times as much), etc.  Buy the smallest size because it will last eons at this rate.
1/16-1/8 tsp progesterone cream
300-600 mg 50% saponin fenugreek extract (typically sold in capsules).

If you only want one cup size I'd try the low end of all those ranges first, then increase if needed.  If you want more then try the upper end and/or suction (such as noogleberry).  Or wait until you're 23 to be safe before trying more herbs.  Even massage by itself might be enough for 1 cup after several months.  If you do well and don't want more you might stop the herbs altogether and continue the massage only.

Ideally you wait until 23 before any herbs but you're probably ok at 19.  And the above amounts are tiny enough to be unlikely to be enough to cause disruption to puberty even if there is a little puberty still going.  I thought of other weaker herbs instead of the low doses but unlike the above they might block your natural estrogen too.

I saw your other thread btw and I think a high dose of PM is a bad idea.  Your puberty is mostly done so herbs probably won't hurt, but better safe than sorry.  And PM is as strong as it comes so if you have bad luck you could really mess things up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Advice for a 19yr old newcomer - by Licmi - 09-07-2017, 03:46 PM
RE: Advice for a 19yr old newcomer - by surferjoe2007 - 09-07-2017, 04:28 PM
RE: Advice for a 19yr old newcomer - by Licmi - 15-07-2017, 10:51 AM
RE: Advice for a 19yr old newcomer - by surferjoe2007 - 15-07-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: Advice for a 19yr old newcomer - by goddessofthemoon - 11-08-2017, 10:46 AM