Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica..

(04-06-2017, 08:57 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(04-06-2017, 08:42 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(04-06-2017, 08:06 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Ah yes Germany! Hops=Beer that makes total sense. Cant say I've been a big drinker of beer, and i wouldnt start now due to the carbs and of course GLUTEN! There is gluten free beer however. Im not against trying that, its not too bad. However the only one we can get over here doesnt tell you the carb contents and Im restricted on carbs. Tell you what those german girls arent overweight either for the little I've seen, they have genuinely big busts and lovely figures.

Off to google the Nordic diet. But what you summarized Beattie i wonder if the bigger cups sizes is relevant to clothing size too! The women in my family have LARGE breasts too! But they are a good 2-3-4 clothing sizes more than myself too. I still maintain for my height and even slight frame my breasts are certainly too small. Something biologically went wrong there. It could have been mental, i didnt WANT breasts cause i was brought up to think they were bad and i didnt want to have them - my caregivers influence. Be interesting i had ACTUALLY WANTED them during puberty.

Good points re poverty and Asia & parts of India. I wonder if the statistics would reflect differently on a richer diet. 

Interesting how Japan consuming the most soy and i guess PRE fukishima days were some of the healthiest in the world.

Yes will refer back to Zaras progesterone files. Need to be more structured with what i take. Id truely like to acheive a good balance by way of diet and not pills! 

Beattie yeh the 100-200 mg mark was what the pharmacys suggested which sold PM, it seemed 120mg was suitable for the average sized female based on weight. Look Il try drag it out for you one day if you are concerned. I wanted to get the slices (you consumed) but couldnt get into the country. It was a miracle i got the tea slices. Had customs realised there were actual food slices in that package it would have been seized! 

I got mine from siamnatural.com and they were/are very quick and forthcoming with information if requested. I just grabbed the bag, it says the RDI is 50-150mg per day. It warns "not for under 20" year olds and not to use if any tumours are present in female organs. Hmm say no more huh. We found a wonderful paper once how pure PM is actually an estrogen metabolizer... If you found a legitimate source.
Map of breast size: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/...ed-8625788
Map of obesity: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/...ed-8625788

German obesity isn't that bad.  Out of the large breasted countries, Norway and Sweden are the ones with low obesity.  You really shouldn't restrict carbs at all.  Nor try to get protein at all (it's hard to avoid getting enough even if you tried).  The healthiest and most nutritious foods tend to be whole carb foods and dark veggies.  And you'll starve if you only eat dark veggies.  Foods with protein only and no carbs tend to be meat or protein powders which are both horrible for you, for nutrition, health and boobs.  Besides seafood anyway, which is good.

Last time I was looking for studies on PM I had difficulty finding anything over 100 mg and most where for menopause at 25-50 mg.  Based on NBE history PM tends to stall often until additional steps are taken.  I think 50-150 mg PM, not cycled,  plus a similarly small option for progesterone is a fairly safe bet without taking other steps.  Once nutrition is better and other herbs are used I think more PM & PC can be used if cycled.  Even then start low and see how much is best.
Hey.
The carbs i need to restrict are more the breads and starches (the things that helped me gain weight) . This is the pits but my gut condition restricts too much of the starchier stuff and also too much fibre can irritaate my gut too. Im kinda stuck with cooked veggies, little potatoe, sweet potatoe and trial and error essentially. Oh and lots of meat which i just dont want to eat. Beans and legumes are mostly out. For me the SCD diet is my best bet, restricts foods that feed excess bacteria and which they feed on. 
Agreed with the protein powders! Ive read that too and thats also a shame as they helped me keep my weight up! Cant win!

Agreed re PM too. I not that invested Id actually take the stuff ha ha. Id experiment with a little tea however Smile

That sucks.  Sweet potatoes and potatoes are good if you can leave the skin on.  What you might try then is juicing cilantro, spinach and/or parsley.  Add 200 mg calcium per lb. of spinach and 100 mg. calcium per pound of cilantro or parsley to neutralize the bitter oxalic acid.  From calcium powder.  A pint of juice a day is good.  You'll need a masticating juicer to handle leaves, rather than centrifugal which does a poor job on them.  EDIT: You can/should add other produce for flavor, such as apples.  This doesn't count much towards the pint though because they are good but not nearly as good as cilantro/spinach/parsley.

What's your gut condition?  Kefir with L. acidophilus listed high on the cultures can help out healthy stomach flora.  Though I don't know if you have something else weird going on.

Then hopefully you can find a starch you can eat or maybe some fat fuel such as coconut oil.  Coconut oil french fries maybe?  The main issue with protein powder is that it's empty calories.  If you can get the nutrients from juicing then the powder might not be so bad.  Still a load on your kidneys and digestion but a limited amount could be ok.

Besides that a tbsp. chia seeds, whole eggs, seafood, 2000 iu vitamin D.

bettie32 Wrote:Surferjoe, wouldn't it be good to cycle low doses of PM too? We don't want to get our estrogen levels too high during our luteal phase.
You can cycle or not cycle low doses since it shouldn't affect your estrogen levels too much.
If you're having health issues then 25-50 mg PM might be better, and then only if you're not estrogen dominant.  Supply missing estrogen without using so much that it puts a strain on the body.  Likewise a teeny tiny bit of PC wouldn't be bad if progesterone is low.  And really health issues are best addressed with nutrition.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by EllaC - 04-06-2017, 08:07 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by Ashraf - 04-06-2017, 09:31 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by bettie32 - 04-06-2017, 10:03 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by EllaC - 04-06-2017, 11:27 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by bettie32 - 04-06-2017, 11:49 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by EllaC - 04-06-2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by bettie32 - 04-06-2017, 11:42 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by EllaC - 04-06-2017, 11:18 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by surferjoe2007 - 04-06-2017, 02:58 PM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by bettie32 - 04-06-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by Cely - 11-10-2018, 02:35 PM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by EllaC - 04-06-2017, 08:06 PM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by surferjoe2007 - 04-06-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by EllaC - 04-06-2017, 08:57 PM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by surferjoe2007 - 04-06-2017, 11:40 PM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by bettie32 - 04-06-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by bettie32 - 04-06-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by EllaC - 04-06-2017, 10:06 PM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by EllaC - 05-06-2017, 12:04 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by surferjoe2007 - 05-06-2017, 12:17 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by --- - 05-06-2017, 02:07 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by EllaC - 05-06-2017, 02:46 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by --- - 05-06-2017, 02:58 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by EllaC - 05-06-2017, 06:41 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by biggiwant - 13-10-2018, 07:46 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by surferjoe2007 - 05-06-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by solome - 05-06-2017, 04:50 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by Ashraf - 05-06-2017, 06:47 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by EllaC - 05-06-2017, 06:59 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by Lotus - 05-06-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by EllaC - 05-06-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by --- - 05-06-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by Lotus - 05-06-2017, 11:11 PM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by --- - 06-06-2017, 01:58 AM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by Panharith - 13-06-2017, 05:23 PM
RE: Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica.. - by Cely - 13-10-2018, 09:32 PM