Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret

(05-07-2017, 01:00 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(04-07-2017, 09:39 PM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  Reading your post i realise how grateful i am with my partner we've been together 13yrs and 4kids lots of struggles and i mean struggles not just usual ups and downs, big ones where one of us should of had balls to leave but hung in there (we're both stubborn). We share everything good or bad; we dont ask permission we are individuals and express ourselves fully. He supported getting breast implants until i decided no a month out and he supported that. He supports me now while i down my spirilina drink complete with green moustashe, chewing my nuts on the couch while noogling watching tv and the worst one still loves 'every' inch of me even while i ooze of fenugreek, 'tell me if it gets too much for you and i turn you off going down on me!' Him 'you could never turn me off your gorgeous...' So i guess am really lucky and i used to very self concious but as ive entered my 30's i love every part of my body and days where i have that moment i think about empowering my 3 daughters, we were talking the other day and something came up about my body and i told them 'i have a beautiful body' my eldest 11yrs said 'you do mum" i said all woman do regardless of size, shape, height, weight no weight....she is daddys girls she's almost as tall as me and very stocky/tall and developing quickly and has picked up body issues already not from me but society/media - my golden rule is never to speak unkindly about my or anyones body in front of my children. I figure if i can teach her and sibs to love themselves first 'every inch' what a world of trouble it will save them!
So to wrap it up - my partner knows plus am a talker so cant keep anything to myself and my cousin knows because she said something about breast implants and i suggested she have a look into NBE. And i used to hate my titties but now i love on them and if NBE doesn't work i will not go back to neglecting them ill love them....and when all else fails I'll put on my skinny jeans and feel like a rock star lol

Yea Chrissy!
Great post!, I'm glad to know there are people out there like you and optimism really works.
Thank you!   Big Grin
Bobbi
Thanks Bobbi. 
I reread my post and had a moment of oh no i hope i wasnt coming across as up myself or off putting...i just want everyone to feel the calmness ive found within myself in the last year or so - i started with all my emotional baggage, letting go of the past events and future expectations and i try to live in the now. I shed peoples opinions &/or negativity and buck societys perception of normal or whatever is trending as normal. Am happy now sure i have moments where i fall back into old habits but they are getting fewer and further between and i catch it out now. The old saying life is short is repeated world over for a reason, its true - you never know when its over and why bother spending your time following others rules or thoughts especially since alot of the time their asleep and have no idea why they think, do or say the things they do. Spend your time well i say be happy and enjoy the moments cause even once you reach your goal your still living the now its always the now you never grab the past or the future it's only now! Smile at strangers, treat others kindly even when they are not and take nothing personally because most are asleep and when you find joy stop and enjoy....love to all of you xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 19-05-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 19-05-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by sweetorange - 20-05-2017, 12:40 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 20-05-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 20-05-2017, 04:46 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Happyme - 20-05-2017, 12:42 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 20-05-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by EllaC - 21-05-2017, 07:06 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 21-05-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by hannah - 03-07-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by EllaC - 04-07-2017, 01:08 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by hannah - 04-07-2017, 08:37 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by EllaC - 04-07-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Bonny - 04-07-2017, 09:39 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Happyme - 05-07-2017, 01:00 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Bonny - 06-07-2017, 06:53 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Dark_Swan - 05-12-2017, 12:20 AM