Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret

(20-05-2017, 12:42 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Good thread!
And your both correct. NBE is better kept a private matter.
If you tell someone that you are going to lose weight, or increase your beasts or massage your winkles away, the constant questions about how is it going would be maddening. And it would probably cause us to question is it working more than we do now.
This is a slow process and one we do for our selves. Our friends and lovers will get to enjoy the fruits of our labor when they are ready. Smile
Bobbi

Thanks for commenting, Bobbi! I agree with everything you wrote! Well said. 

What you said actually reminded me that a couple months back, my girl signed up for a gym and a personal trainer and she didn't tell me at all. I didn't even notice until one day I realize that she was ripped as hell. I asked her how she got so ripped and she then told me about how she saw she was letting herself go (she really wasn't, I mean she may have put on five pounds but she's way fitter than me) and wanted to get back in shape so she did. I wasn't hurt or offended at all that she didn't tell me this or include me on her fitness journey, and I mean why would I be? I did later, however, try working out with her, but she gets so in the zone, and I'm not used to working out as much as she is and I was really dragging her workouts. I quickly realized this, and also realized that this was her thing and I was kind of infringing on it. I want her to have a thing and that doesn't always have to include me, so I decided to sign up for zumba and other classes that I actually enjoy, while she focuses on her strength training (which I didn't even like doing in the first place, lol). We often still do work out together, but it's more like going on hikes together or bike rides. But the gym is her space, and she never had to tell me that (she's way too nice anyways, she never would say that) but I figured that on my own. I feel the same way about NBE as my girl is about getting ripped and working out at the gym. 

I also remembered something else... before I got in a relationship with my girl, I was in a relationship with a guy (this was when I was in my early 20's and really small chested) and he knew how big of an insecurity it was to me. I remember telling him about all the things I was doing to make my bust bigger (I was taking marketed NBE pills like breast actives and zoft, I also had the EasyCurves tool) and I remember how he offered to buy me more pills when I ran out and he was so anxious about my results (always checking up on it) that it put a lot of pressure on me, and when I didn't have any progress I felt so bad. He would always stare at my breast to see if they were growing, and always commented on it (not in a rude way, either, because he was really supportive) but all this made me feel even more insecure and more desperate about getting implants. Of course, he didn't realize how he was feeding into my insecurities, but this goes to show you that even people with good intentions can sometimes be the least of help.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 19-05-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 19-05-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by sweetorange - 20-05-2017, 12:40 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 20-05-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 20-05-2017, 04:46 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Happyme - 20-05-2017, 12:42 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 20-05-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by EllaC - 21-05-2017, 07:06 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 21-05-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by hannah - 03-07-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by EllaC - 04-07-2017, 01:08 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by hannah - 04-07-2017, 08:37 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by EllaC - 04-07-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Bonny - 04-07-2017, 09:39 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Happyme - 05-07-2017, 01:00 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Bonny - 06-07-2017, 06:53 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Dark_Swan - 05-12-2017, 12:20 AM