Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret

You know, something I want to add is that what's really crazy about me keeping this secret from my partner is that I don't hide any of my NBE stuff from her. We have a large kitchen with way too many cabinets, and I put all of my pills in one of the empty cabinets. I never use my NB when she's at home (which is why I don't noogle at all typically on the weekends) but at the same token, I don't go out of my way to hide my NB bag from her. Like I leave it lying around, and not once has she even asked me what it is or has she gone through it. I buy stuff for myself all the time, and she never asks me about my purchases. We really are a couple who don't snoop through each other's belongings or invade each other's privacy, and that's what I love about our relationship. So no, I don't feel guilty about keeping this from her, because I know in the end it really doesn't matter. Like sure, one day she'll notice, and as I've said before, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it, but there is incredible freedom in just having a corner of your life that is off limits to everyone, even your partner. It's freeing! 

It's funny too, because I really do feel like me and my girl, for the most part, tell each other everything. We're so blunt and honest and open with each other. We have this rule about how the truth hurts, but lies hurt worse, so we force ourselves to be honest with each other, especially when asked a direct question. But we don't worry about sharing every little inconsequential detail of our lives. I wouldn't want that either. 

Of course, I understand why some people reach out to their loved ones for support for their NBE journey, but I just don't really feel the need to. This forum has given me more than enough help and support, and I've made some great friends on here too. But I do find comfort in knowing that if ever I wanted to tell my girl, she'd be right there supporting me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 19-05-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 19-05-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by sweetorange - 20-05-2017, 12:40 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 20-05-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 20-05-2017, 04:46 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Happyme - 20-05-2017, 12:42 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 20-05-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by EllaC - 21-05-2017, 07:06 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 21-05-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by hannah - 03-07-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by EllaC - 04-07-2017, 01:08 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by hannah - 04-07-2017, 08:37 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by EllaC - 04-07-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Bonny - 04-07-2017, 09:39 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Happyme - 05-07-2017, 01:00 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Bonny - 06-07-2017, 06:53 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Dark_Swan - 05-12-2017, 12:20 AM