Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret

(20-05-2017, 12:40 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hi Zara! This is a good debate, actually.

Well, in my case I don't share this journey with anybody not cause I don't trust people, it is  cause this is a part of my life I want to keep private, like I don't want to receive any kind of advice or supportive ideas in any way, or any bad comment about this. I have had a rough year gaining weight and listening offensive comments about if I was anorexic and nowadays if I have any problem with food and binge eating cause I gained 20kilos in a year, Rolleyes so just taking into account the people I have around me love to gossip, no thank you hahaha. I am single right now, so I don't have the problem of asking all the time "why your boobs seems to be bigger than six months ago" neither but anyway if I was taken I would not tell to my bf anything as well , some things I keep extra private i.e my obsession with sex toys Rolleyes my friends know I know lots about self-pleasure but they don't know my collection is about 50 toys Rolleyes Rolleyes cause I know people can be pesky even though they want to help you.
However, I don't know what kind of relationship do you have with your girl and if she is openminded or not, or if she just be curious or would leave you make your journey with any kind of limit so I think you have to think about it and make a decision , cause sooner or later she will realize your boobs have changed and I guess you will have to say something !

And don't feel bad when you look at the mirror, we are not perfect and we don't have to be. You can try to change your body shape through this journey and whenever you want you can decide to stop, I mean, we are not perfect but we came to the world to be happy. Life is short, so we should focus on the good things and loving ourselves no matter what. I've learnt these things through struggle, and especially this last year when I was underweight . I was super depressed cause I did not like my body and people were being so annoying with the topic i put extra pressure on myself soo when I have gained 20 kilos and listened to different kind of offensive comments, I have decided to not paying attention n the people, nor even my friends who can be constructive. This is me, my life, my journey so the only opinion that I should take into account is what I think about myself . 

So , cheer up, and whatever you decide just make sure you feel happy about it!

Love,

Tay (it's my name Big Grin)

YES YES YES GIRLLLLL!!!! I fully identify and agree with your reasonings behind keeping NBE a secret, and I don't feel guilty about it one bit because I don't think there's anything wrong with keeping certain things about yourself private (as long as it doesn't hurt your partner or affect them negatively in not knowing). I don't want people to know and comment about my NBE journey when it's really none of their business (unless they were asking because they wanted to embark on their own, then I'll help them out) but people do love to gossip. I think you put yourself at risk when you open yourself up about this to just anybody, even close friends, to be talked about and judge in a negative light, even with people who are well meaning. 

Like for instance, a few years back one of my friends got a boob job, and she was very open about it to her friends and family. But what ended up happening is that some people took it like she was being self-absorbed and caught up with her looks. I had to come to her defense multiple times, but my other friends thought she must have a complex, and it didn't help matters that she had young kids because they used that as a reason to not get implants because it would be setting a bad example for them. Also, she was financially stable but my friends still said that all that money she was spending on implants could have been spent on her kids college fund and so she was also labeled selfish. Some of this was said to her face, but a lot of it was said behind her back, and what got me was how people made it sound like they were being genuinely good concerned friends and not meanly gossiping behind her back. 

Oh and my girl is very open minded, and like I said she would support me either way. It's just that like you said, I want to keep this part private and free from outside interference as much as possible. I want to do this on my own (with the help of random strangers on the forum of course, lol). But there is secrecy in being on a forum, you know, which helps! But yeah, I know eventually she will start to notice and it will come up sooner or later, but I will cross that bridge when I get to it. I'm not sure if I'll just shrug it off or tell her straight up. It really depends on how she asks me, because we don't do lies in our relationship, so if she asked me straight up like "Yo, Z your breasts are huge now, what the hell did you do?" I would have to tell her. But if she was just like, "Is it just me or your breasts, getting bigger?" I would probably respond more playful and say something like come over here and play with them and you tell me, lol.

I just want to clarify, I don't feel bad about my body shape, nor am I "sad or down or feeling bad" in any way. I'm very happy and assured in my looks. I'm really just curious in how other people choose to let other people into their NBE journeys and whether they feel pressured to do so or not. 

Xoxo

P.S. Girl we have to have some conversations about the ways of self-pleasuring yourself. I'm a nymphomaniac and I'm pretty much addicted to sex and masturbating. Also, let me in on your favorite sex toys because I'm so interested in that! Teach me your ways! I want to learn!!! Maybe you can make a thread because I'm sure people will be interested in that! I feel like you're never too old to learn a few tricks in the bed, you know.  Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 19-05-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 19-05-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by sweetorange - 20-05-2017, 12:40 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 20-05-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 20-05-2017, 04:46 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Happyme - 20-05-2017, 12:42 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 20-05-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by EllaC - 21-05-2017, 07:06 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 21-05-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by hannah - 03-07-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by EllaC - 04-07-2017, 01:08 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by hannah - 04-07-2017, 08:37 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by EllaC - 04-07-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Bonny - 04-07-2017, 09:39 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Happyme - 05-07-2017, 01:00 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Bonny - 06-07-2017, 06:53 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Dark_Swan - 05-12-2017, 12:20 AM