Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret

Oh if anyone wants to know why I actually want bigger breasts, here's something I posted on another thread: 

Quote:I think for me, it is ultimately a combination of things. As much as I want to say that I'm doing this strictly for me, I think it would be dishonest for me not to mention that inherently society's perception of women with big busts has influenced my own preference to have a big bust on my own body. I mean, think about it, if we lived in a society where women with flat chested were celebrated and thought to be the ideal body, then I think this forum would probably have a different objective. 

Having said all that, I do feel like for the most part, I'm on this NBE journey all for myself. No one is pushing me to do it, I'm already in a relationship where my girl loves the size of my breasts now and she doesn't care if they are bigger or smaller (funnily enough I tend to prefer women with small breasts and I think so does my partner). But when I look in the mirror, I can't help but to notice the imbalance in my measurements. I have wide hips, a big butt, and small boobs. I think my shape would look so much better if it were a bit more balanced, so my goal is to lose the love handles while also adding to my bust to give myself more of an hourglass shape. 

For me this NBE journey shouldn't be stressful, it's simply a way of improving myself in a way that I deem is worth it but not altogether necessary. My health and fitness is my top priority, and I love myself and how I currently look, regardless of my bust measurements. If NBE works out for me, great! If it doesn't, oh well, I tried, and it's really not that big of a deal. I'll continue living and enjoying life and I'll have that experience under my belt. 

Hope that gives you a good idea of my personal reasons of embarking on this NBE journey and I look forward to reading other responses!! 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 19-05-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 19-05-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by sweetorange - 20-05-2017, 12:40 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 20-05-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 20-05-2017, 04:46 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Happyme - 20-05-2017, 12:42 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 20-05-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by EllaC - 21-05-2017, 07:06 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by --- - 21-05-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by hannah - 03-07-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by EllaC - 04-07-2017, 01:08 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by hannah - 04-07-2017, 08:37 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by EllaC - 04-07-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Bonny - 04-07-2017, 09:39 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Happyme - 05-07-2017, 01:00 PM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Bonny - 06-07-2017, 06:53 AM
RE: To Tell or Not Tell: Keeping NBE a Secret - by Dark_Swan - 05-12-2017, 12:20 AM