Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BREAST SHAPES

Hello everyone,

Lately I have been thinking in different breast shapes, and if we can remodel our breasts' physical form . I am doing vacuum therapy since last year and I must admit I have gotten great results , 3 cups sizes so far.

At first I did not have "fat" on the upper are of my breasts and nowadays I can see a big difference , and the bottom part of my breasts as well have more fat  as well but I don't see a big difference in the shape overall, I mean, my dream is to have rounder boobs not East West shape lol I don't know if you know what I am talking about haha but I would like to read different opinions and different ways to achieve a rounder shape as well.

Also, do you think this is a hormonal issue or muscle/pectoral issue?

Have a good day ,

much love xx

(11-05-2017, 04:23 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello everyone,

Lately I have been thinking in different breast shapes, and if we can remodel our breasts' physical form . I am doing vacuum therapy since last year and I must admit I have gotten great results , 3 cups sizes so far.

At first I did not have "fat" on the upper are of my breasts and nowadays I can see a big difference , and the bottom part of my breasts as well have more fat  as well but I don't see a big difference in the shape overall, I mean, my dream is to have rounder boobs not East West shape lol I don't know if you know what I am talking about haha but I would like to read different opinions and different ways to achieve a rounder shape as well.

Also, do you think this is a hormonal issue or muscle/pectoral issue?

Have a good day ,

much love xx

Great question, SweetOrange. I think that breast shape is largely dependent on genetics and there is only so much we can do to change it. Vacuum therapy such as NB is a great way to get fuller and rounder boobs I think. Also certain exercises that work out the pec muscles are known to help give your breasts added lift and perkiness. For me, I noticed that my breasts use to have such a weird shape (they were flat on top, and droopy on the bottom, so snoopy breast shape) and it was even weirder I think because back then I had very small cleavage (no more than a small A cup). It's been about 2 years since I last wore a bra, and since then I've noticed that my breast shape has vastly improved. My breasts became rounder and fuller and perkier and this was way before I even started doing NBE.

So you see, there are a lot of things that can change and effect your breasts shape. Gaining weight, losing weight, constant weight fluctuations, smoking, drinking... these are all things that can cause your breasts to change shapes. Also, the bigger your breasts get, while doing NBE the more they will change shape too. Sometimes NBE will help people to achieve more roundness and fullness and perkiness, and for some others (especially those with bigger bust sizes already) will notice the bigger their breasts get the more it might start to drop and hang. 

As far as ways to get rounder breasts, I think it varies by person. For you, it seems like vacuum therapy seems to be working, so I would keep with that. Also, you might consider not wearing bras to help build up your pec muscles, or doing specific exercises to help with that as well. You can also try different massaging techniques with breast creams or essential oils and I've noticed that for me, massaging doesn't do much in terms of breast growth, but it seems to have more of an effect on improving breast shape. I've also read lots of people who've had success in improving breast shape by using certain herbs as well, but I'm not sure if that is something you're interested in.

Good luck!! 

Xoxo

Zara! So sorry I didn't see this before.

What I feel is massaging helps a lot and not wearing bras everyday works best if we want to enhance our breasts, but it does little for breast shape. Maybe you are right  with vacuuum method I will get the results I want to see , but it would be interesting to look for something different than noogleberry, just because sometimes noogleberry is exhausting and you don't have enough free time to do it properly to see a difference in a short time of period. On the other hand, massage helps as I said before but I had to change and make up a new technique for not being that boring. I will make a video soon explaining my own massage method I just need another 8 weeks to see if this ways work ( a friend of mine who is naturopath made it considering Chinese medicine and massage techniques) Tongue

I have found going braless to be the absolute best thing ever for my breast shape!!

I'm a 32B, when I wear underwire bras often, I've found my breasts start to take on a teardrop shape, I lose fat on the top, but going consistently braless they regain their fullness within two weeks.

So I usually only wear bras without an underwire or a loose sports bra, no bra at all, or - my favourite option - nipple pasties!! These are the ones I have and I'm in love with them. They're quite big, about 3 inches across, and give me a beautiful shape beneath tight t shirts.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B001PU9A9Q/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3R24HOTHBDGR9

The review titled "Wonderful even for pierced nipples" is mine Big Grin

I even wear them to the gym, the only downfall is that they get *slightly* itchy when I sweat, but I much prefer them over a sports bra.

I think wearing an underwire bra undermines the muscles that we all naturally have to hold up our breasts (pecs) I do jump rope as my gym warmup and sometimes just for fun and challenge at home, and I do feel my pecs working (I'm small enough that the movement doesn't hurt my chest) and I am definitely more perky since I've regularly stopped wearing a bra. I keep my underwire for special nights out Wink anyways they might be worth it if you like going braless, mine I've had for about a month now and they still stick great.

EDIT: I see now that what I said much so seconds what Zara also said !

(03-06-2017, 11:04 PM)Sybiann Wrote:  I have found going braless to be the absolute best thing ever for my breast shape!!

I'm a 32B, when I wear underwire bras often, I've found my breasts start to take on a teardrop shape, I lose fat on the top, but going consistently braless they regain their fullness within two weeks.

So I usually only wear bras without an underwire or a loose sports bra, no bra at all, or - my favourite option - nipple pasties!! These are the ones I have and I'm in love with them. They're quite big, about 3 inches across, and give me a beautiful shape beneath tight t shirts.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B001PU9A9Q/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3R24HOTHBDGR9

The review titled "Wonderful even for pierced nipples" is mine  Big Grin

I even wear them to the gym, the only downfall is that they get *slightly* itchy when I sweat, but I much prefer them over a sports bra.

I think wearing an underwire bra undermines the muscles that we all naturally have to hold up our breasts (pecs)  I do jump rope as my gym warmup and sometimes just for fun and challenge at home, and I do feel my pecs working (I'm small enough that the movement doesn't hurt my chest) and I am definitely more perky since I've regularly stopped wearing a bra. I keep my underwire for special nights out  Wink  anyways they might be worth it if you like going braless, mine I've had for about a month now and they still stick great.

EDIT: I see now that what I said much so seconds what Zara also said !

Sorry , I didn't see this before!!

I think you are right and the main problem is wearing bras 7/24!

I am so happy to hear that. I wanna try vacuum therapy too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon