Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM program with NB after BO for 8 months

Hello! Starting a new thread here. Have been on a two week detox and plan to start PM when my period starts (any day)

I was on 1000 mg BO from September to April and grew 1" ish. I really noticed the fullness when I started using the Noogleberry everyday in February. Decided to switch to PM because my temp is not consistently high enough. 

My plan is 350 mg PM (purafem) and the serum days 1-14 with calcium which helps absorb 

Progesterone cream days 15-28. 

Wish me luck!!!

(10-05-2017, 03:07 AM)Thematrix Wrote:  Hello! Starting a new thread here. Have been on a two week detox and plan to start PM when my period starts (any day)

I was on 1000 mg BO from September to April and grew 1" ish. I really noticed the fullness when I started using the Noogleberry everyday in February. Decided to switch to PM because my temp is not consistently high enough. 

My plan is 350 mg PM (purafem) and the serum days 1-14 with calcium which helps absorb 

Progesterone cream days 15-28. 

Wish me luck!!!

Good luck, Thematrix! I hope PM works out great for you. It's really good that you detoxed first before starting a new program. That will help out a lot. You should also do mini detoxes during your period each month, as I've heard that helps too. 

<3

I'm on day 3 of 350 mg of Purafem PM first thing in the morning and one breast serum massage session. So far I don't have any weird side effects and I'll keep this dose for the next week to be sure. Hard to say the change in breasts because I noogle quite a bit and get major swelling. 

Other supplements I take include 
damiana 
L- tyrosine
Multivitamin (Thorne research prenatal , no im not pregnant but I need the iron)
MSM 
Gaba chewable
5-htp at night 
Does dark chocolate count? Ha ha ha

Last night I added another PM in the evening so I am now taking 350 am and pm. I started getting tingles yesterday. Another change is I will take the PM with food. I read that was better. Guess I'm used to taking BO on an empty stomach first thing. Still pumping like crazy!!! No side effects except  rash but hard to tell if from PM because I Have sensitive skin

Hun!

Just make sure the progesterone is natural  Shy 

Good luck!

Thanks sweetorange! Definitely natural progesterone. 

On a kind of unrelated note, I hydronoogled for the first time today. In the bath. Once I figured it out had good swelling.

I am on my natural progesterone cream part of the cycling program as it's Day 14 of my cycle. Also taking red clover and fennel for the next two weeks. Definitely have more fullness in the base of my breasts. Will see what the next two weeks bring - my fave part of my cycle!

I'm on day 24 of my cycle and so far no breakthrough bleeding and no weight gain. My breasts are definitely fuller but still measure 34". More to grab. I'll start the PM cycle a few days after my period starts.

4 days into my period and have so much more cleavage! Totally loving it. Also have tingling and growing pains. Am taking 350mg PM morning and night. 
I'm still pumping. I do the pump and hold method. The only thing I don't like is the ring marks but I just wear higher tops. Kinda harder to do now that it's summer but it's the cost of doing NBE business!

(09-06-2017, 05:14 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  4 days into my period and have so much more cleavage! Totally loving it. Also have tingling and growing pains. Am taking 350mg PM morning and night. 
I'm still pumping. I do the pump and hold method. The only thing I don't like is the ring marks but I just wear higher tops. Kinda harder to do now that it's summer but it's the cost of doing NBE business!

Do not brush off ring marks lightly. Many people have had the cups on for more than an hour at a time and for the first 6 months or so, this did not seem to be a problem, but eventually they became near permanent scars taking years to clear up! Keep your sessions to 15 minutes, then remove, massage for a couple of minutes, then go for another 15 minutes. You should expect the ring marks to disappear in less than an hour, preferably half and hour.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon