Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica side effects and Progesterone Cream questions

Hi Everyone, 

I have a couple of questions regarding Pueraria Mirifica which I introduced in my program about 5 days ago. 
Since then, I have experienced two things: 
Lots of hunger and some hair loss.  Huh

Has anyone experienced those side effects, obviously the first one doesn't bother me as much, but the second one...

I also have a question regarding Progesterone cream, what's the best way to apply it? Is directly on the breast a good idea?

Thanks.  Smile

(08-05-2017, 11:14 PM)Vivibibi Wrote:  Hi Everyone, 

I have a couple of questions regarding Pueraria Mirifica which I introduced in my program about 5 days ago. 
Since then, I have experienced two things: 
Lots of hunger and some hair loss.  Huh

Has anyone experienced those side effects, obviously the first one doesn't bother me as much, but the second one...

I also have a question regarding Progesterone cream, what's the best way to apply it? Is directly on the breast a good idea?

Thanks.  Smile

Hey Vivibibi! I haven't experienced any abnormal hunger cravings or hair loss with PM but I've only been taking it for 3 days now, so I guess that is something I will have to be on the lookout for! So sorry that you are going through that  Sad 

As far as the progesterone cream, do not put it on your breast tissue!! PC builds up in skin tissue and can stay there for a long time, so you want to put it on the thinnest parts of your skin (wrists, forearm, collar bone, etc.) in small microdosages. Also rotating the locations you put it on is a good idea too. So one day put it on your left wrist, the next your right... etc. 

Hope this helps!! 

Xoxo

Too much estrogen can result in hair loss yes but many other things cause that too. The fact it's coincided I'd be thinking you don't need the xtra E. 

PC work slow on that one too. 
Progesterone can also cause problems of its own. So yeh micro dosing at the very least and be sure you actually need it.

(09-05-2017, 04:44 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Too much estrogen can result in hair loss yes but many other things cause that too. The fact it's coincided I'd be thinking you don't need the xtra E. 

PC work slow on that one too. 
Progesterone can also cause problems of its own. So yeh micro dosing at the very least and be sure you actually need it.

Agree with everything said in this thread but could as well be temporary hairloss..its what hormones do when their balance swifts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon