Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

feeling unsettled

oh, thanks so much bobbi for those encouraging words. i think it’s one of my life’s bigger objectives to find my strength and speak truth to those who are trying to manipulate me, to stand strong against the shameless, wicked pretty friends who walk and talk without a conscience, without empathy and without a sense of self-sacrifice for any higher purpose whatever it may be. 

i don’t know how many times someone has scolded me for being too nice for my own good. anyway, i think it was a lesson for me but now i’m a new and improved formula concentrated for more whitening power. uhh, sorry, i’ve been washing clothes. it still hurts to be victimized but i need to love and respect myself and guard against those who are alluring and beautiful yet forceful in their sleight of hand. i need to thrust my sword into the ground and stand tall, chest out with super impressive nbe breasts and count myself among other women of power and honor. thx so much for your reply bobbi  Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
feeling unsettled - by solome - 06-05-2017, 01:48 AM
RE: feeling unsettled - by Happyme - 06-05-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: feeling unsettled - by solome - 13-05-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: feeling unsettled - by Thematrix - 14-05-2017, 03:51 AM
RE: feeling unsettled - by solome - 19-05-2017, 12:26 AM