Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting rid of belly fat while gaining weight

(05-07-2017, 05:56 PM)Angel_M Wrote:  
(25-04-2017, 07:18 PM)Carne9509 Wrote:  Hello everyone, 

I wanted to ask if anyone of you have some tips/exercises/ that are really good for burning the fat off your midsection. I'm currently trying to gain weight as I wanna put on more booty and breast but I wanna get my waist smaller. I know in order to get visible abs you have to lose fat first but I really don't wanna lose what I  already have. I looked into waist training but I don't think its healthy or does a lot when you don't spend hours wearing a corset. So heres my question, is it possible to reduce my waist size while still eating a lot ? I wanna get like 2 inches off my waist. I'm going to start exercising again tomorrow as I had a little break. I'm going to be mixing cardio with resistance training. I will be updating this thread maybe once a week, if anyones interested. Cool

Here's my current measurements and what I wanna achieve:

Bust: 36' Under bust: 30' Goal: 38'
Waist: 28' Goal: 26' 
Butt: 39'5' Goal: 43'

Hello! I'm actually in the same position as you. I've been gaining weight just like you. I'm loving my thicker, curvier body I want to reduce my waist and stomach to 28" (currently 30") at least. Although, I don't want to lose anything else. I've done tons of research and found out you can't target fat. If you lose fat, you lose it where you're genetically meant to. It doesn't matter how many "Belly fat" videos/ crunches you use if your body was made to lose fat in the booty first then that's what will happen.Sad You'll simply lose weight everywhere. Although you can still try. So I decided to just buy a corset, I'm planning on wearing it every day for at least a few hours Smile. The only other options I can think of would be lipo, cool sculpting, and other cosmetic procedures

T-Nation is the sort of place to go looking for this information...

E.G.: https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/h...n-body-fat
Also, you "can" "spot" reduce, but it's not so simple as "exercise this muscle..."  You need to have significant caloric deficit, and then program the exercises correctly. So, doing a long walk on rising, say, a mile - will reduce body fat, all over the body. Normal fat loss.
Now, to make it "spot" reduce, it gets more difficult.
Think High Intensity Interval Training techniques, such as burpies, to liberate fat (caloric deficit and lypolysis messages); then, regular cardio, to burn the fat released into the bloodstream; THEN, you interrupt the cardio and do sets of ab exercises, bodybuilding style, to pump up the muscle & increase the blood flow to the surrounding tissues.

So, two sets of burpies, to get the heart pounding;
plan for 30 minutes of cardio, split with two sets of 10 for crunches or such. (10 minutes cardio; set of crunches; 10 minutes cardio; set of crunches; 10 minutes cardio).

And you'll see a difference of 1% or so...  So, selectively flooding the tissue with blood increases lypolysis in the flooded tissues, allowing SLIGHTLY higher fat removal from that location.

Whether it's worth it is your decision; it would need to be a lifestyle change, if you will. 1% + 1%(of 99%) + 1% (of 98.9%) ...  Over time, it'll add up, but unless you're already LEAN, lean lean LEAN...  Not worth worrying about, I think.  ;-)

Most important thing, actually? Work out many times a day. You want to get thinner, do things differently, especially sitting in the office. Ever hour, take a few minutes and do squats or lunges or walk a few flights of stairs or do pushups or pullups or... 
Just a set of 10 will do it. Keeps the blood from pooling. Sitting pools the blood in the legs --> leads to blood clots, at the extreme side. DVTs. Young critters don't have much worry, but by about 40, your risk is getting up there (and suddenly).

I need to take my own advice; I've been trying. PLP workouts (Pushups, lunges, pullups) or 30 Days of Discipline (100 pushups, 100 squats, 100 situps in a day) is a good starting point, it makes for frequent (aka high density) training. Might be a bit extreme for us - we want some fat, just uniform fat like a nubile girl.  ;-)  No six-packs needed. But we need to work the system, game it if you will, to get there.

It's the consistency that gets the results, same as the PM / BO / Red Clover / Etc. + Massage + Noogle + ????

Also easier to re-deposit fat in the right spots, using the HIIT to "liberate" fat reserves, then allowing the body to re-deposit the fat (E.G., have a donut or candy...  Insulin does its thing, fat goes back in, but is preferentially deposited to the female fat zones....  Breasts and hips.)

Now, we need a program to enhance these effects...  Figure over a year, you lose weight, selectively adding fat from trouble areas, to where you want it, while also getting lighter overall? I just can't figure it out! Weighted decline presses, unweighted flyes, planks, RKD planks...  Heavy Sumo squats.... Lots of light ab work, especially twisting, but not really tensing the muscles...  Donkey kicks...  Burpees and steady-state or even interval cardio....   But how to make a program? How to time the herbs around the workouts? How to make one day a high-protein day for the workout, and another day a high-carb and fat day, so you build curves? If you draw from too many pieces of programs, you might create a new program - or you might make a mess, and achieve nothing.
So I'm still researching...
-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread