Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DIY Breast Massage Oil Recipe

So I've already posted this recipe on one of my threads but it's so amazing and stimulating on the breast that I wanted to post a separate thread for it. 

The recipe is equal ratios of these Essential Oils: Cinnamon Oil, Ginger Oil, Peppermint Oil, and Rosemary Oil.
Mix oils in jar or bottle of your choice (I store mine in a dropper bottle). When using it to massage on breasts, take a couple of drops and mix it with a carrier oil of your choice (such as flaxseed oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, almond oil, olive oil, or etc.) or you could also mix it into a lotion or body butter of your choice. Massage your breasts with your preferred method for however long you desire. 

*Note: I've just bought some Fennel Seed Oil and I plan on adding it to this mix in equal ratios because I think it will boost the effects of this blend. I'm also thinking of adding Rose seed hip oil to it. I will update you guys on how that works out! But don't feel overwhelmed to buy all of these oils. I would say if you can, at least start off with the Cinnamon, Peppermint, and Fennel seed, and then add other oils based off your needs and preference. This blend is highly customizable, and if you feel like experimenting by adding different oils or more oils to this blend, then go for it (as long as you research the benefits and safety of such oils)! ***Protip: Try googling "oils that help with breast growth" or maybe if you are trying to tone and lift your breasts try googling "oils good for skin" or "oils to help tone skin". If I find some useful links, I will comment them below on this thread!

Massaging your breasts is a great complement into any NBE program due to the health benefits that your breasts get from it, and the properties of these oils may help to boost and encourage breast growth. You will feel a pleasant warming sensation on your breasts from the Cinnamon Oil and Ginger Oil, and this heat helps to boost circulation and bloodflow to the breast, as well as stimulate breast tissue and encourage swelling, and it also may help to relax dense breast tissue that isn't responding well to massages or noogling. The peppermint oil will give you a tingling sensation, that might also stimulate breast tissue while helping to encourage swelling and boost growth. The fennel seed oil and rosemary oil have breast enlarging properties that many have used and experienced growth with, which is why I decided to add it to the mix. And lastly, I want to add the Rose seed hip oil because it is one of the best oils for skin health and rejuvenation and also helps to tone and tighten skin.

I typically use this oil blend right before I use my noogleberry, and I only put it on my right breast (the smaller one). I massage it in for about 2 to 5 minutes and then I noogle away. I don't do any specific type of massage by the way. Before I started using NB, I was a 34 to 35 inch bust depending on the time of month I measured it. After 3 months of use, I've grown about an inch, so I'm more of a 35 to 36 inch, once again, depending on the time of month. But for the last month, I kind of felt like I hit a plateau. I don't typically swell much at all after noogling, maybe 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch, but I hadn't been swelling at all lately no matter how long I noogled. But since I've been using this blend for the past 3 days, I've noticed a lot of positive changes in my right breast. It feels a little fuller and heavier, and looks a little more perkier and rounder. I measured myself right after noogling and today I was over 37 inches!! That's huge for me! I even just checked myself again (which it now has been about 9 hours since I noogled) and I was hovering just under 37 inches still. 

So far, this oil blend has been a Godsend for me, but of course, I need to use it longer to see how much results I can get from it. But I do think it is having a positive and noticeable difference and I wish I would've started off using this sooner so I had to share it with you all!! 

By the way, I got the inspiration to make this potion because I was reading a thread on this forum and a girl only used massaging and fennel oil to grow her breasts more than 3 cup sizes I think. Then I ran into another thread where a different girl only used Cinnamon oil to grow her breasts more than a couple of cup sizes as well. It got me thinking that maybe adding essential oils are a great catalyst for breast enhancement, and this is my own special mix and variation of it! Please let me know if you try this out and if you have any success with it! Also, if you make your own special mix or find any other helpful links on oils that are good for breast growth and health, comment that below as well!!

Xoxo

(09-04-2017, 09:44 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  So I've already posted this recipe on one of my threads but it's so amazing that I wanted to post a separate thread for it. 

The recipe is equal ratios of these Essential Oils: Cinnamon Oil, Ginger Oil, Peppermint Oil, and Rosemary Oil.
Mix oils in jar or bottle of your choice. When using it to massage on breasts, take a couple of drops and mix it with a carrier oil of your choice (such as flaxseed oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, almond oil, olive oi, or etc.) or you could also mix it into a lotion or body butter of your choice. Massage your breasts with your preferred method for however long you desire. 
*Note: I've also just bought some Fennel Seed Oil and I plan on adding it to this mix in equal ratios because I think it will boost the effects of this blend. I will update you guys on how that works out! 

Massaging your breasts is a great complement into any NBE program due to the health benefits that your breasts get from it, and the properties of these oils may help to boost and encourage breast growth. You will feel a pleasant warming sensation on your breasts from the Cinnamon Oil and Ginger Oil, and this heat helps to boost circulation and bloodflow to the breast, as well as encourage swelling, and it also may help to relax dense breast tissue that isn't responding well to massages or noogling. The peppermint oil will give you a tingling sensation, that might also help to encourage swelling and boost growth. The fennel seed oil and rosemary oil have breast enlarging properties that many have used and experienced growth with, which is why I decided to add it to the mix. But this is highly customizable, and if you feel like adding different oils or more oils to this blend, then go for it (as long as you research the safety of such oils)!

I typically use this oil right before I use my noogleberry, and I only put it on my right breast (the smaller one). I massage it in for about 2 to 5 minutes and then I noogle away. I don't do any specific type of massage by the way. Before I started using NB, I was a 34 to 35 inch bust depending on the time of month I measured it. After 3 months of use, I've grown about an inch, so I'm more of a 35 to 36 inch, once again, depending on the time of month. But for the last month, I kind of felt like I hit a plateau. I don't typically swell much at all after noogling, maybe 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch, but I hadn't been swelling at all lately no matter how long I noogled. But since I've been using this blend for the past 3 days, I've noticed a lot of positive changes in my right breast. It feels a little fuller and heavier, and looks a little more perkier and rounder. I measured myself right after noogling and today I was over 37 inches!! That's huge for me! I even just checked myself again (which it now has been about 9 hours since I noogled) and I was hovering just under 37 inches still. 

So far, this oil blend has been a Godsend for me, but of course, I need to use it longer to see how much results I can get from it. But I do think it is having a positive and noticeable difference and I wish I would've started off using this sooner so I had to share it with you all!! 

By the way, I got the inspiration to make this potion because I was reading a thread on this forum and the girl only used massaging and fennel oil to grow her breasts more than 3 cup sizes I think. Then I ran into another thread where a different girl only used Cinnamon 
oil to grow her breasts more than a couple of cup sizes as well. It got me thinking, and this is my own variation of it! Please let me know if you try this out and if you have any succes with it!

Xoxo

wowow Thank you ZARA or sharing, but i also read a thread that a girl massage with flax oil grew few cups, and a girl grew a lot form only using olive oil ! 
so confused.....  I think ur oil mixing is a very good idea!  KEEP UPDATING PLEASE! by the way, where do you buy these oil? do you have  links?

Jessica

(09-04-2017, 10:08 PM)Jessica2017 Wrote:  wowow Thank you ZARA or sharing, but i also read a thread that a girl massage with flax oil grew few cups, and a girl grew a lot form only using olive oil ! 
so confused.....  I think ur oil mixing is a very good idea!  KEEP UPDATING PLEASE! by the way, where do you buy these oil? do you have  links?

Jessica

Hi Jessica! I also read that a girl massaged with flaxseed oil and grew a few cups, and I started massaging with it but nothing happened for me unfortunately. I still have my flaxseed oil, and that is what I like to use to massage my breasts with a few drops of this blend (mainly because I have to use it up) but once I empty the flaxseed oil, I don't think I will be repurchasing because like I said it didn't have any effect on me. I'll probably just use something else that I already have on hand.

All of my essential oils are from the brand Now Food that I purchased from a holistic store, but it's a brand that is widely available online on many different websites, just search it in Google. I like this brand because you get bigger bottles for a cheaper price so it should last you a very long time before you have to repurchase (probably well over a year). 

The only oil that I didn't buy from Now Foods was the Fennel Seed Oil. I had to order that online. I had a hard time finding this one, so if anyone finds a better oil at a better price let me know. But make sure when you buy your fennel seed oil that it says fennel seed oil and not sweet fennel oil because they are two different oils with different properties. The one I found is an apothecary oil for 1 fluid ounce but it was only 10.49 US dollars and I got free shipping by using the code: holiday15 (here's the link: https://www.americanspice.com/fennel-seed-apothecary-oil-stove-1-fl-oz/?AdID=21990cm00cm05626&gclid=Cj0KEQjwt6fHBRDtm9O8xPPHq4gBEiQAdxotvAVGdJ4Mfu89IZn97LZEzetfLtp71ldeLda9Tpch78QaAktn8P8HAQ)  

I hope this helps, Jessica, and I will keep everyone updated on my progress!! 

Xoxo

Links:

Top 10 Essential Oils for the skin: https://bodyunburdened.com/essential-oils-for-skincare/

Oils for firming skin: http://www.livestrong.com/article/269286...ming-skin/

Oils to help enhance bust size: http://yogimami.com/grow-breasts-naturally/  and   http://mustgrowbust.com/breast-enhanceme...sage-oils/    and    http://www.livestrong.com/article/270292...for-women/

5 Best Oils for Breast Massage: https://www.ayurvediccure.com/5-best-oil...-massages/   and   http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/best...ssage.html

Healing Oils for Breast Soreness and Pain: https://www.essentialoilsus.com/natural-...ness-pain/

***This is just a short list to help get some of you started who are interested in formulating your own Breast Massage Oil tailored to your own specific needs. There are a lot of other oils that can be used as well, but just do a bit of research and find what works for you. Making your own DIY oil may seem expensive at first, but trust me in the long run you will end up saving a lot of money because it will last you longer and you can keep making your own personal creative blends. The brand that I like to use is by NOW FOODs, because I find that the bottles are large and the price tends to be cheaper than other brands, and also their quality has proven to be superior in my case. But if you find a different brand that is relative inexpensive with good quality, please let me know! 

Hope this helps!! 

Xoxo

(10-04-2017, 09:01 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Links:

Top 10 Essential Oils for the skin: https://bodyunburdened.com/essential-oils-for-skincare/

Oils for firming skin: http://www.livestrong.com/article/269286...ming-skin/

Oils to help enhance bust size: http://yogimami.com/grow-breasts-naturally/  and   http://mustgrowbust.com/breast-enhanceme...sage-oils/    and    http://www.livestrong.com/article/270292...for-women/

5 Best Oils for Breast Massage: https://www.ayurvediccure.com/5-best-oil...-massages/   and   http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/best...ssage.html

Healing Oils for Breast Soreness and Pain: https://www.essentialoilsus.com/natural-...ness-pain/

***This is just a short list to help get some of you started who are interested in formulating your own Breast Massage Oil tailored to your own specific needs. There are a lot of other oils that can be used as well, but just do a bit of research and find what works for you. Making your own DIY oil may seem expensive at first, but trust me in the long run you will end up saving a lot of money because it will last you longer and you can keep making your own personal creative blends. The brand that I like to use is by NOW FOODs, because I find that the bottles are large and the price tends to be cheaper than other brands, and also their quality has proven to be superior in my case. But if you find a different brand that is relative inexpensive with good quality, please let me know! 

Hope this helps!! 

Xoxo

Hi Zara!

Why do you add Peppermint Oil, and Rosemary Oil ?

Im thinking to add ginger oil with coconut oil together to massage, maybe olive oil as well......

(11-04-2017, 12:24 AM)Jessica2017 Wrote:  Hi Zara!

Why do you add Peppermint Oil, and Rosemary Oil ?

Im thinking to add ginger oil with coconut oil together to massage, maybe olive oil as well......

Hi Jessica! I listed that info in my initial post. The peppermint provides a tingling and cooling sensation (even though the warmth of the cinnamon overpowers it, it's still there) and this is very stimulating to the breasts. Rosemary oil is listed as an oil that could help with breast enlargement (on one of those links), and I had it already on hand so I ended up mixing it into the blend. 

Let me know how the ginger oil with coconut works for you!! 

Xoxo

Hi, I've had some people message me about this so I just want to clarify again. 

If you don't want to spend too much money, the three main oils I would suggest purchasing are: Fennel seed oil, Cinnamon Oil, and Peppermint oil. Remember to dilute the oils, because putting this mixture directly on the breasts may irritate it. Fenugreek oil is another good one that you could probably sub out for the Fennel seed oil or you could just add it to the blend. I actually just bought some Fenugreek oil, and I plan on adding it along with the other oils. There are so many oils that have breast enhancing properties, so do a bit of research and tailor the recipe as you see fit.

Also, you could do equal ratios of each oil, or you can adjust and play with the ratios. I ended up making this again and I put twice as much Fennel seed oil, but next time I might end up putting three times as much. For example: 1 tbsp Fennel seed oil, 1 tsp Cinnamon oil, and 1 tsp Peppermint oil.

The oil kind of feels like icy hot on the breast (it's both cooling and warming at the same time) and it tingles. I quite like the feeling a lot!

Hope this helps everyone!

(13-04-2017, 06:23 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Hi, I've had some people message me about this so I just want to clarify again. 

If you don't want to spend too much money, the three main oils I would suggest purchasing are: Fennel seed oil, Cinnamon Oil, and Peppermint oil. Remember to dilute the oils, because putting this mixture directly on the breasts may irritate it. Fenugreek oil is another good one that you could probably sub out for the Fennel seed oil or you could just add it to the blend. I actually just bought some Fenugreek oil, and I plan on adding it along with the other oils. There are so many oils that have breast enhancing properties, so do a bit of research and tailor the recipe as you see fit.

Also, you could do equal ratios of each oil, or you can adjust and play with the ratios. I ended up making this again and I put twice as much Fennel seed oil, but next time I might end up putting three times as much. For example: 1 tbsp Fennel seed oil, 1 tsp Cinnamon oil, and 1 tsp Peppermint oil.

The oil kind of feels like icy hot on the breast (it's both cooling and warming at the same time) and it tingles. I quite like the feeling a lot!

So do you think this is working well for you?

(25-06-2017, 09:04 PM)Ashley8 Wrote:  
(13-04-2017, 06:23 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Hi, I've had some people message me about this so I just want to clarify again. 

So do you think this is working well for you?

Hey girl! 

It was working well for me in the beginning when I was using it, but I haven't used it in a while because almost a month ago I accidentally overpumped while using my NB and it left me with some damage. :Sad I still haven't used my NB yet because I wanted to make sure the area is 100% better and I also wanted to give myself a break from pumping because during the summer I travel a lot. 

I do think that this mix helps to increase blood flow and circulation and perhaps that's why I got better results when I used it. I was talking to PeppermintPatty and she said she's started using peppermint oil and she noticed that her breasts have swollen much more than they have before.

Hope this helps!

Xoxo

Hi gorgeous 
How do you think your blend would go with other topicals? Generally i noogle with flax in evening and after apply my volufiline & PM serum by then typically flax is pretty well absorbed into breast? 

I dont have all oils you mentioned - i think i have rosemary and rosehip. I could probably invest in one more am guessing you'd suggest fennel? 

Just went through my essential oils this is what i have i mite google to see if any others help
- juniper, myrrh, carrot seed, lavender, frankincense,  sweet orange, patchouli, rosemary, rosehip, tea tree

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon