Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should you start taking herbs on the 1st day of your cycle? Does it matter?

Okay, so I read somewhere that it is best to start taking herbs for NBE on the first day of your cycle. I'm not sure why this is, and the article I was reading really didn't elaborate on why either. If anyone has any insight on this, I would greatly appreciate your comments. I plan on starting my first foray into herbal pills and I'm a little nervous but excited too! I just want to make sure I start on the right foot though, so any and all advice is welcome! 

Note: I don't plan on cycling herbs. I plan on taking a consistent dosage. I just bought the greenbush breast enhancement kit along with their bust tea online, and I'm expecting it to arrive soon. 

**Special thanks and shout out to ArwenofGondor for mentioning and sharing this product and her results because I probably never would have discovered it if she didn't! <3 Of course, I also did a lot of research on the company and read lots of other testimonies, and I feel confident and hopeful about my purchase! 

Xoxo

Also, could someone please in simple terms explain to me the point of cycling herbs? It's something that really confuses me, and I've tried to do some research on it, but I've ran into a lot of either confusing explanations or conflicting information, so please help me to understand what is the point of it all, how does it help with NBE, and what is the basic process/instruction of cycling herbs? 

Also, if I decide to cycle herbs, does that mean when I stop taking an herb, that I'm supposed to start taking something different, or does it mean that I just stop herbs altogether until I cycle back? 

Please help me!! lol

Ive just ordered some greenbush! Dont know why lol Thought id tentatively give it a try. The tea i find quite nice and tummy calming. I need something different to focus on!
It cost me $125 to get over here to my country eek

(07-04-2017, 07:15 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Ive just ordered some greenbush! Dont know why lol Thought id tentatively give it a try. The tea i find quite nice and tummy calming. I need something different to focus on!
It cost me $125 to get over here to my country eek

I'm looking forward to hearing your progress with it, Ella! I told myself initially that I wouldn't take herbs (mostly because I was apprehensive (read: scared out of my mind) and also because I was afraid of throwing my hormones off balance. But then I had this aha moment and started thinking that maybe with NBE to see some big results your hormones need to be thrown out of whack a bit (you know, with all the raising of progesterone and estrogen and lowering of DHT and testosterone etc..) because this throws off the natural harmony that your body has structured and is what causes your body to reverse and transport back into the growing stages of puberty (if that even makes any sense lol). And I also thought: I'm not getting any younger (and NBE is more of a challenge the older you get), so why not just give it a go now and see what happens, you know? I suspect my hormones will be offbeat for the duration, but if I end up seeing results then it might just be worth it for the little while that I was on it. And at the end, I could always just wean myself off and then work back on balancing out again. Of course, I'm not going to do anything that will jeopardize my mental and physical wellbeing, so if I do end up feeling terrible on it, then I will quit immediately without a doubt. But I think I really want to give this a shot. 

I also read that with herbs you got to be patient. I was reading the admin Eve M. old program pages and she grew purely off of herbs that her grandmother (I think her grandma was a naturopath or something) structured her a program and she kept to it for over a year and a half and had amazing growth, but it was a slow progress for her. She said she didn't experience any sudden growth spurts, but that it was just a slow progress, but she kept to her routine for the duration and was consistent with her doses (she didn't cycle from my understanding), and she was able to maintain her results over the years. She even mentioned greenbush kit and tea in her posts. I think where people go wrong is that they ramp up way too fast and way too much, and then expect to grow 3 cup sizes in a couple of months, but when you think about it, during puberty it takes time for young girls breasts to grow, and not everyone is such a fast responder to herbs.

I'm so excited and anxious and nervous all at once about this! I can't wait for my kit to get here, and I know I didn't plan on taking any herbs but I just got a good feeling about it. From everything that I researched, I really like the company and pureness of their formula, I love the price point (I found a discount code for 10% online and everything was already on sale, so I ended up only paying like 63 bucks for what should be at least a 2 to 3months supply, depending on how I use it, of course), I also really like that most people seem to say good things about the company, and their testimonies seem authentic.

Another thing that I like about it is you can use the extracts both internally and externally and I read that there is no need to cycle the herbs and everything is already premixed so no fuss there. They say that sticking with it and being consistent is going to produce the best results and that you can increase week by week depending on how your body responds to it but that it's really hard to take in too much because of the formulation of their product. I also love that there seems to be some health benefits attached to it. Of course, I don't plan on ramping up too fast or too soon. I think I'm going to start off at the recommended dosage, then increase it if I feel the need after a few weeks, and from there see what happens. It also brings me some comfort knowing that many people saw great results and they didn't cycle, and as I mentioned before Eve didn't cycle either. And you know what: cycling is confusing as hell and I'd rather not worry about it if I don't have to. lol. Arwen and I were talking and we're both a little dubious about the whole cycling thing. There are so many others who have had tremendous success who didn't cycle herbs, so maybe it's not as important as we think.

But I'm so excited about it. I mean, I'm content with where I'm at, but if I could go bigger and do it safely then why the hell not. I'll probably start a thread to document my progress but I'm not sure if I'll post any pictures just yet. 

But here's to hoping and good luck to the both of us!! It should be here in 3 days!!

Xoxo

Woohoo! Greenbrush Train! I love your theory on the cycle needing to be thrown for a loop, Zara! I think when it comes down to it like I've said that as long as you feel good then there probably isn't anything to worry about immediately. I just started my greenbrush routine up again yesterday even though my mensus still hasn't visited me because I think consistency is better in terms of herbs. Or at least thats what they say on the GB site.

this is just my own feeling about it miss zara and this is based on my own body which is sensitive. i’ve never had issues of imbalance, my monthly cycles have always been easy and regular, i don’t take much in the way of herbs, some fenugreek, astragalus, gota kola, gingko, rhodiola, mostly for the adaptogenic qualities, used to take some reishi ..none of these ever seemed to give me any problems of imbalance but i’ve never taken them to excess  ..except for an experimental period, once, i was going a bit nuts with glandulars ..now, i take sheep placenta and pituitary sometimes ..it hasn't created any problematic issues for me that i'm aware.

lately, i’ve been grinding flax seeds in the morning, about 1/2 cup and mixing with a probiotic and water and drinking, i blame miss ellen …honestly, i’m pretty damned sure the flax with the fenugreek is making my boobs quite firm and perky which i love, maybe the sheep placenta, too. 

anyway, the thing i wanted to say, if i would say anything, would just be out of caution ..and that is not to rev your system up too quickly but, i think you know that already, maybe start off slow just to test the waters with the greenbush items and if you do feel things are moving quickly then trying to stay unstressed, you know, breathe, calm the body, etc. and keep a bit of PC cream handy if you feel estrogen is too abundant. one thing i know is that estrogen is like a nascar driver and without a sufficient opposing force can drive cells very hard …sometimes, too hard and, of course, the PC, in modest amounts, is the perfect balancer for that. i wish you good things to happen.  Shy

(07-04-2017, 07:16 PM)solome Wrote:  this is just my own feeling about it miss zara and this is based on my own body which is sensitive. i’ve never had issues of imbalance, my monthly cycles have always been easy and regular, i don’t take much in the way of herbs, some fenugreek, astragalus, gota kola, gingko, rhodiola, mostly for the adaptogenic qualities, used to take some reishi ..none of these ever seemed to give me any problems of imbalance but i’ve never taken them to excess  ..except for an experimental period, once, i was going a bit nuts with glandulars ..now, i take sheep placenta and pituitary sometimes ..it hasn't created any problematic issues for me that i'm aware.

lately, i’ve been grinding flax seeds in the morning, about 1/2 cup and mixing with a probiotic and water and drinking, i blame miss ellen …honestly, i’m pretty damned sure the flax with the fenugreek is making my boobs quite firm and perky which i love, maybe the sheep placenta, too. 

anyway, the thing i wanted to say, if i would say anything, would just be out of caution ..and that is not to rev your system up too quickly but, i think you know that already, maybe start off slow just to test the waters with the greenbush items and if you do feel things are moving quickly then trying to stay unstressed, you know, breathe, calm the body, etc. and keep a bit of PC cream handy if you feel estrogen is too abundant. one thing i know is that estrogen is like a nascar driver and without a sufficient opposing force can drive cells very hard …sometimes, too hard and, of course, the PC, in modest amounts, is the perfect balancer for that. i wish you good things to happen.  Shy

Thank you Solome! I'm definitely going to go in this cautiously. My game plan is this: I'm going to start greenbush as soon as it comes in (because nobody has really specified whether I should wait and start on the first day of my period or not) but I plan to only take half the recommended dose for the first week and then base on how I feel, I will eventually ramp up to the recommended dosage and increase only after I feel the need to (because the recommended dosage is only a benchmark and they do state that you might need to increase based on your individual body needs). I'm still going to noogle my right diminutive breast, but after I get those two even I think I'm going to hang up the NB and just focus on greenbush. If I don't feel like crap while on this, then after I've finished this kit, even if I don't experience that much growth, I'm going to buy another kit. If after 6 months I don't see any impressive results then I'll give up on it, but I really want to give it a good chance because I'm not sure if I'll be a quick responder and I've read some testimonies that said they only saw results after the 6 month mark.

Thanks for the well wishes and advice, Solome! How much progress have you seen on your own personal program? I hope everything is working out great for you! I tried Miss Ellen's program for about 2 months and had to stop because it turned out to not be so good for my physical or emotional health (crazy mood swings). But I do hope that it's working for you! 

Xoxo

(07-04-2017, 07:16 PM)solome Wrote:  this is just my own feeling about it miss zara and this is based on my own body which is sensitive. i’ve never had issues of imbalance, my monthly cycles have always been easy and regular, i don’t take much in the way of herbs, some fenugreek, astragalus, gota kola, gingko, rhodiola, mostly for the adaptogenic qualities, used to take some reishi ..none of these ever seemed to give me any problems of imbalance but i’ve never taken them to excess  ..except for an experimental period, once, i was going a bit nuts with glandulars ..now, i take sheep placenta and pituitary sometimes ..it hasn't created any problematic issues for me that i'm aware.

Thank you Solome! I'm definitely going to go in this cautiously. My game plan is this: I'm going to start greenbush as soon as it comes in (because nobody has really specified whether I should wait and start on the first day of my period or not) but I plan to only take half the recommended dose for the first week and then base on how I feel, I will eventually ramp up to the recommended dosage and increase only after I feel the need to (because the recommended dosage is only a benchmark and they do state that you might need to increase based on your individual body needs). I'm still going to noogle my right diminutive breast, but after I get those two even I think I'm going to hang up the NB and just focus on greenbush. If I don't feel like crap while on this, then after I've finished this kit, even if I don't experience that much growth, I'm going to buy another kit. If after 6 months I don't see any impressive results then I'll give up on it, but I really want to give it a good chance because I'm not sure if I'll be a quick responder and I've read some testimonies that said they only saw results after the 6 month mark.

Thanks for the well wishes and advice, Solome! How much progress have you seen on your own personal program? I hope everything is working out great for you! I tried Miss Ellen's program for about 2 months and had to stop because it turned out to not be so good for my physical or emotional health (crazy mood swings). But I do hope that it's working for you! 

Xoxo

(07-04-2017, 07:10 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  Woohoo! Greenbrush Train! I love your theory on the cycle needing to be thrown for a loop, Zara! I think when it comes down to it like I've said that as long as you feel good then there probably isn't anything to worry about immediately. I just started my greenbrush routine up again yesterday even though my mensus still hasn't visited me because I think consistency is better in terms of herbs. Or at least thats what they say on the GB site.

Whoop whoop! I'm so excited to be starting this journey with you and Ella, it's pretty cool and encouraging! I agree with your thoughts on going with how you feel and your individual body needs. Everyone is different, so we can't expect the same things and the same dosage to work the same way for us. I plan on being intuitive with this kit, and allow my body to adjust to it and then see how things go from there. I also think it makes more sense to be consistent!! 

<3

(07-04-2017, 07:50 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(07-04-2017, 07:10 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  Woohoo! Greenbrush Train! I love your theory on the cycle needing to be thrown for a loop, Zara! I think when it comes down to it like I've said that as long as you feel good then there probably isn't anything to worry about immediately. I just started my greenbrush routine up again yesterday even though my mensus still hasn't visited me because I think consistency is better in terms of herbs. Or at least thats what they say on the GB site.

Whoop whoop! I'm so excited to be starting this journey with you and Ella, it's pretty cool and encouraging! I agree with your thoughts on going with how you feel and your individual body needs. Everyone is different, so we can't expect the same things and the same dosage to work the same way for us. I plan on being intuitive with this kit, and allow my body to adjust to it and then see how things go from there. I also think it makes more sense to be consistent!! 

<3

Hey.
Yeh its HUGE for me to buy these it really is as Im normally a anti herb campaigner ha ha.
Its never left my mind though can Phytoestrogens outcrowd Xenoestrogens you know. Hands down the Xeno's will wreck havoc.
I might rabbit on in my thread abit and see if i can drag Lotus in for some advice Smile
But i love the info Greenbush send out about breasts in their products. General good advice. Not just TAKE OUR HERBS type of thing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon