Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Leaving Site

Hi AthenaDruid, 

Sorry to hear you'll be leaving BN. I looked at all your posts and saw other BN members responded to most of your questions, (the witch hazel question was answered by yours truly).  Shy

BN traffic can be slow at times, I think most BN members have experienced little to no responses at time's, I wouldn't take it personally. Collectively, most questions can be answered with the in-forum search function, (read till your eyes bleed...[or research]) was what the Tibetan Princess would say to new members....and still applies today though. Our administrator (EveM) pointed out that BN archives (I would say past and present) contains some of the best (if not better) than most NBE related websites out there. Utimately, if you know what search terms to look up you can find a large majority of NBE related topics even w/attached published clinical science right here at BN. 

Theirs a few long term core members (Ella, Hannah and others comes to mind) have answered most of the same questions many times over, and that's not to say newbie questions aren't important, just some posts(threads) lack a response unfortunately. Be persistent (but respectful) from getting the NBE wisdom of seniors (w/documented growth). No one is obligated to be here, though some have ulterior motives (making a buck from others hard work) being here.....but, no one is on a payroll or is expected to respond to others, if they do so in choosing. Lurkers, may stay quiet for years without ever making a comment....that's ok too, though engaging in conversation is much more stimulating tbh.

Of others that move on from BN?, its up to their own reasons for leaving, personally (my opinion) people throw in the towel (too early) upon frustrating results (or lack thereof).  

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

L.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Leaving Site - by AthenaDruid - 04-04-2017, 10:46 PM
RE: Leaving Site - by Lotus - 05-04-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: Leaving Site - by --- - 05-04-2017, 01:41 AM
RE: Leaving Site - by Dynseli - 05-04-2017, 02:27 AM
RE: Leaving Site - by solome - 05-04-2017, 02:58 AM
RE: Leaving Site - by Dynseli - 05-04-2017, 03:01 AM
RE: Leaving Site - by EllaC - 05-04-2017, 07:11 AM
RE: Leaving Site - by Happyme - 05-04-2017, 02:10 PM