Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I stopped my NBE journey and I wanna back to it

Hello All
This is my first post for me here, First I would like to thank all of you who participated and shared information in this forum, really you encouraged me to start my NBE journey  Wink .

I started on October 2016 with the following program (no hormons or other pills):

1- Massage:
 I do chi massage + deer massage
once in the morning and the other at evening  

2- Noogling:
I noogle for one hour daily with keeping it hold.

3- power of mind:
I listen to subliminal records and trying to use my imagination to see myself with my perfect boobs.

4-food
I started to eat better and to eat more healthy food that contains protiens and vegetables etc...

back on Octobar I was 51.7 KG
my under bust was 73 cm (29 inches)
my bust was 83 cm (33 inches)

so I continued with doing my program for less than 4 monthes (I stopped before more than one month from now) 
I stopped becuase I started to go to work and it was hard for me to stay on doing my program, plus that I got depressed becuase I did not notice any real growth
maybe beause I was not committing on doing my rotuine everyday back then
like I do it for 5 days in a week and I usally miss my night's massage session Sad

my weight now is 56 KG
my under bust 74 cm (30 inches)
my bust 86 cm (34 inches)

you can see its a very small growth, although I am happy that I did it and I wanna return to my rotuine now
what do you suggest me?
I cannot increase my noogling hours its really hard for me to make it
I will be happy to hear any encouraging words from you
is my program ok? do you think I only need longer time for my boobs to grow?
there is something inside me telling me that I will for sure grow al least one cup size in a year if I commit to do my program everyday
becuase I am sure there must be a way to grow them naturally without taking bills or doing surgeries  Big Grin
I only need a push from you guys  Tongue
thanks to you all !

Hi Hinata!
Your routine sounds like a nice safe approach to NBE.
I'd add cocnut oil, or flaxseed oil to your massage. And combine that with your noogle.
I have just started noogling (1 week). And my routine is to first massage with Sublime breast, then 5 minutes w/ olive oil, then 5 minutes with Aloe Vera gel.
Then I noogle for 20 minutes and massage for 5min, then noogle agin for 20 min, and massage for 5, then again for 20 min and my last massage will be chi and then deer for as long as I have time. I ahvent been doing this long so I dont have any amazing growth stories, but I like what I am seein and feeling too.
Bobbi

(25-03-2017, 05:46 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Hinata!
Your routine sounds like a nice safe approach to NBE.
I'd add cocnut oil, or flaxseed oil to your massage. And combine that with your noogle.
I have just started noogling (1 week). And my routine is to first massage with Sublime breast, then 5 minutes w/ olive oil, then 5 minutes with Aloe Vera gel.
Then I noogle for 20 minutes and massage for 5min, then noogle agin for 20 min, and massage for 5, then again for 20 min and my last massage will be chi and then deer for as long as I have time. I ahvent been doing this long so I dont have any amazing growth stories, but I like what I am seein and feeling too.
Bobbi

Thank you for your advise I will consider that  Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon