Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Would increasing estrogen lower testosterone?

(25-03-2017, 10:09 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Hi there Smile

Couldn't help but to reply on this one: if you have PCOS, you can take spironolactone from your doctor, spiro is a testosterone blocker, lots of transgender females also take that. Beats any herbal treatment and in 26% of women on spiro with PCOS, they have noticed breast enhancement. Go for that I would say!
Also makes muscles smaller (more feminine)  and gets rid of hitsutism (unwanted hairs), and also hormonal acne.
Basically make you more female hehe!

Xxx

Hi MissEllen!

Thank you for your reply and recommendation :-) I actually first read about spironolactone on this forum and you're right, it does sound like a dream!! Thing is I'm worried about side effects, and would prefer something a bit more "natural". I went off one of the lightest BCPs many years ago because I'd prefer not taking anything synthetic. Do you think there's anything more "natural"?? I've tried spearmint tea, licorice tea, fennel....all of them give me side effects unfortunately!
XX

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread