Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Would increasing estrogen lower testosterone?

(23-03-2017, 09:21 PM)hannah Wrote:  The thought behind taking DIM(FYI, you could add green vegetables for this too) for example to flush out extra estrogens is because you take phytoestrogens huh but we dont exactly know which form we take. You see it can be converted to estriol, estradiol and estrone if I'm not wrong(PLEASE research if this is exactly the truth,lol bc I read MANY thing in the mean while) However one of these forms is the most potent for breastgrowth and will hopefully attach to our receptors...so that one will be out of our blood(i assume it lowers itself by having a function) But then there's also one I thought estriol?? that is the bad variant...this one could possibly cause (breast)cancer and other negative effects  perhaps blood related problems(clotting,bleeding)we dont need. So we take DIM to ''metabolise''(?) it and get it out of or system bc this variant is not THAT dangerous but in higher doses while doing nothing in our body it keeps floating around, then build up in our systems which we dont know the long term side effects.
So cleanses are important and ofcourse dont overdose in the first place.
I think taking phyto's and dim at the same time could be counterproductive..I think its better to do as detofication once a month or whatever feels good to your findings.

Thank you again, Hannah Smile
Goodness, so many things to take into consideration!! 
I'm not going to take DIM for the time being because I've read that some women actually deflated while taking it (perhaps they needed more estrogen??) though I have also read about other women who have grown from DIM (maybe they are estrogen dominant). How confusing!! I think it would be good once in a while though to detoxify as you said. Am going to take something like dandelion tea to cleanse the liver to flush out excess hormones. I think that will also be a good way to detox....
May I ask you what you program consists of?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread