Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultimate Noogleberry Guide: Hacks, Tips, Tricks and More

(08-04-2017, 05:43 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hey Zara!

I am thinking in mixing cypress + lavender + fennel essential oils with coconut oil in few weeks , just to give a try. 
Did you notice a big difference when using essential oils in the massage apart of the swelling??

Hey SweetOrange! 

That sounds like a great blend! Well I just started massaging my breasts with my essential oil blend for only a couple of days, so the swelling while noogling was the first thing I noticed. I also noticed that my breast stayed swollen long after I had stopped noogling and they also feel a bit heavier, which for me is a great sign. It also made my breast feel really warm even after I stopped massaging and for the entire time I was noogling (my domes had a lot of condensation on them) and my breast felt tingly for almost the whole day. I think if I added Fennel oil to the blend, it would produce an even great effect because I've read testimonies from where ladies have grown just by massaging their breasts with Fennel oil.

Hope this helps answers your question! 

Xoxo

Oh, I also forgot that in the massage blend that I use, I also added equal amounts of Rosemary Essential Oil.

So the recipe is equal ratios of: Cinnamon Oil, Ginger Oil, Peppermint Oil, and Rosemary Oil. 

And I just bought some Fennel Seed Oil to add to this mixture in equal ratio too, because I think it will boost the effects. 

But do give this a try, because for the past month I thought I must have hit some sort of a plateau, but I've only been using this for 3 days and I measured myself after Noogling and I was a little over 37inches which has never happened for me!! I typically don't swell that much at all (usually I'm hovering a little above 36inches after noogling) I even measured myself hours after noogling and I was just under 37inches. I can't wait till I get my Fennel Seed oil to add to this. 

I think this may be a great catalyst because this particular blend has a warming sensation from the Ginger and Cinnamon and cooling sensation from the Peppermint oil (though you mostly just feel the warming sensation). And that heat boosts circulation as well as relax dense breast tissue. 

Let me know if any of you try this and if it works for you!! 

xoxo

When using your NB, obtaining the right pressure is key to having tissue growth and not just breast swelling! If you're finding that you have been using the NB religiously and still have not had any type of success, first make sure you're expectations are realistic, second understand that the tape measure doesn't always reflect positive changes and improvements in your breasts like shape, fullness, roundness, etc... lastly, you might want to reevaluate how much pressure you are using while pumping. Apparently using too low of a pressure isn't going to help build breast tissue, but also using too high of a pressure won't either. You have to find a perfect balance. 

MissEllen just posted a fantastic thread about this and it appears that 125 mmHG pressure, which she converted to the noogleberry value indicator to be about 5 inHG, is the pressure value you should be aiming for while pumping. 

Thank you again for posting this info MissEllen! I've been debating for a while whether I should invest in the hand pump with the gauge attached to it, and now this gives me more of an incentive to do so. 

Here is a link to MissEllen's thread on NB pressure values: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27856&pid=196175#pid196175

Xoxo

(13-05-2017, 04:42 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  When using your NB, obtaining the right pressure is key to having tissue growth and not just breast swelling! If you're finding that you have been using the NB religiously and still have not had any type of success, first make sure you're expectations are realistic, second understand that the tape measure doesn't always reflect positive changes and improvements in your breasts like shape, fullness, roundness, etc... lastly, you might want to reevaluate how much pressure you are using while pumping. Apparently using too low of a pressure isn't going to help build breast tissue, but also using too high of a pressure won't either. You have to find a perfect balance. 

MissEllen just posted a fantastic thread about this and it appears that 125 mmHG pressure, which she converted to the noogleberry value indicator to be about 5 inHG, is the pressure value you should be aiming for while pumping. 

Thank you again for posting this info MissEllen! I've been debating for a while whether I should invest in the hand pump with the gauge attached to it, and now this gives me more of an incentive to do so. 

Here is a link to MissEllen's thread on NB pressure values: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27856&pid=196175#pid196175

Xoxo

Aww so sweet thx love!
Your thread is amazing! <3

Def buy the pump if you can, really helps me to know what I am doing, and make re-evaluations like this Smile
3 inHg just wasn't working for me
So now I will have some fun at 5 inHg

Happy noogling! <3

BREAST GROWTH WITH CUPPING?? 

Okay, so I recently discovered that people have had successful results with cupping to encourage breast tissue growth, and it has me highly intrigued. I'm writing this info on this thread because I think cupping has the same general concept as NB (tissue growth through tissue expansion/suction) and also it could be a great alternative method for people who are afraid of enlarging their areolas/nipples with NB (though I have not personally experience this issue with use of my NB) because the smaller cups can avoid that area. It might be also something that people might consider to use in conjunction with their NB to get better results. Another reason to try cupping out is perhaps to improve/alter the shape of your breast. 

Here is a thread I came across recently that first exposed me to cupping for NBE: http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24938 Nastasia used both NB and cupping and her results are amazing. I definitely encourage everyone to check out her thread. She mentioned that used small cups that fit on her underboob and sideboob to develop those areas more, and from what I can understand she did not move them, she just left them on there.

I also came across this thread by MsNewBoobies: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21165&highlight=msnewboobies+cupping  She also got amazing results from cupping but her method appears to be different. She lubed up her breasts, place the cup on her breast (avoiding the areola area) and then moved the cup around her breast (which is made easier to do by the oil she used). She says she only used cupping for 15 mins at a time. 

Cupping is used for many different purposes, and it can also help to get rid of cellulite, scar tissue, and toxins from the body. I've had cupping massages done on my body and my face (which I quite like) but I never once considered using it for NBE purposes. But after reading those two threads, I'm really considering buying me a small cupping system!! Has anyone else tried this method and if so, what were your results??? 

Xoxo

(27-05-2017, 02:01 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  BREAST GROWTH WITH CUPPING?? 

Okay, so I recently discovered that people have had successful results with cupping to encourage breast tissue growth, and it has me highly intrigued. I'm writing this info on this thread because I think cupping has the same general concept as NB (tissue growth through tissue expansion/suction) and also it could be a great alternative method for people who are afraid of enlarging their areolas/nipples with NB (though I have not personally experience this issue with use of my NB) because the smaller cups can avoid that area. It might be also something that people might consider to use in conjunction with their NB to get better results. Another reason to try cupping out is perhaps to improve/alter the shape of your breast. 

Here is a thread I came across recently that first exposed me to cupping for NBE: http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24938 Nastasia used both NB and cupping and her results are amazing. I definitely encourage everyone to check out her thread. She mentioned that used small cups that fit on her underboob and sideboob to develop those areas more, and from what I can understand she did not move them, she just left them on there.

I also came across this thread by MsNewBoobies: http://www.breastnexus.com/newreply.php?tid=27656  She also got amazing results from cupping but her method appears to be different. She lubed up her breasts, place the cup on her breast (avoiding the areola area) and then moved the cup around her breast (which is made easier to do by the oil she used). She says she only used cupping for 15 mins at a time. 

Cupping is used for many different purposes, and it can also help to get rid of cellulite, scar tissue, and toxins from the body. I've had cupping massages done on my body and my face (which I quite like) but I never once considered using it for NBE purposes. But after reading those two threads, I'm really considering buying me a small cupping system!! Has anyone else tried this method and if so, what were your results??? 

Xoxo

Hey Zara,

I tried cupping last summer not just for cellulite also on my breasts and I got very good results in both procedures . About cupping in breasts I did it 10 minutes everyday before massaging and I got a good plumpness in 3 weeks, which I think contributed to breast growth easier last fall for me.

You should give a try!!  Tongue

(27-05-2017, 02:27 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hey Zara,

I tried cupping last summer not just for cellulite also on my breasts and I got very good results in both procedures . About cupping in breasts I did it 10 minutes everyday before massaging and I got a good plumpness in 3 weeks, which I think contributed to breast growth easier last fall for me.

You should give a try!!  Tongue

Thanks so much, SweetOrange for commenting on this! I definitely want to try it out and now that you mention you've had great success it makes me even more anxious to give it a go! Can you explain to me the method you used for cupping? Did you just put a few small cups around your breast and leave them there for 10 minutes or did you use one cup and move it around your breast like msnewboobies mentioned? Also, could you link the cupping set your purchased?? 

Thanks so much girl!! 

Xoxo

More Tips: Protein Shakes, Maca, Warming Teas and Spicy foods, and Supplements to boost Circulation, MSM and Collagen

Hi all. I wanted to share some more tips that might help you with your NB journey. Not entirely sure if these tips really works or not, but some I think are pretty good and it couldn't hurt to try, right?

I read that people who drink a warming tea before and during noogling tend to get better results because it warms the body and also encourages blood flow/circulation. So teas like ginger, cinnamon, chai spice, etc. Perhaps maybe turmeric tea too because of the black pepper. You could also try eating spicy foods or putting a sprinkle of cayenne in your tea or food (or directly on your tongue if you're adventurous lol) to help warm up your body internally and also boost blood flow. I've also read that kelp helps to raise internal body temperature which might help if you tend to have low body temp and experience "cold boobs" while noogling. If you suffer from really bad circulation issues you can also try certain supplements like ginkgo biloba and ginseng, and there are many more that help improve blood flow/circulation but I encourage you all to do your own research and find out what might best suit your needs. 

Something else that piqued my interest is I read a comment on another thread that suggested that certain nutrient deficiencies in your body could cause you to not to get good results from pumping. Once again, not sure how true that is, but it goes without saying that adopting a healthy diet tends to come with lots of benefits that can help amplify your NBE results. Maca powder or maca pills has a lot of nutrients that could help encourage boob growth (and maca is also a great hormone regulator). Protein shakes also might be a good addition to provide extra nutrients to help encourage breast growth but I would suggest drinking protein shakes after noogling (kind of like how you should drink them post work out).                                                            

One last thing I wanted to add is that collagen and MSM are great supplements to add to any NBE programs (once again please do your own research) because of their ability to help build connective tissue and regulate cell growth. If you're interested more on MSM in particular, I made a thread listing a lot of its benefits: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27770

Happy Noogling <3

(27-05-2017, 11:00 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  More Tips: Protein Shakes, Maca, Warming Teas and Spicy foods, and Supplements to boost Circulation, MSM and Collagen

Hi all. I wanted to share some more tips that might help you with your NB journey. Not entirely sure if these tips really works or not, but some I think are pretty cool and it couldn't hurt to try, right?

I read that people who drink a warming tea before and during noogling tend to get better results because it warms the body and also encourages blood flow/circulation. So teas like ginger, cinnamon, chai spice, etc. Perhaps maybe turmeric tea too because of the black pepper. You could also try eating spicy foods or putting a sprinkle of cayenne in your tea or food (or directly on your tongue if you're adventurous) to help warm up your body internally and also boost blood flow. I've also read that kelp helps to raise internal body temperature which might help if you tend to have low body temp. If you suffer from really bad circulation issues you can also try certain supplements like ginkgo biloba and ginseng, and there are many more that help improve blood flow/circulation but I encourage you all to do your own research and find out what might best suit your needs. 

Something else that piqued my interest is I read a comment on another thread that suggested that certain nutrient deficiencies in your body could cause you to not to get good results from pumping. Once again, not sure how true that is, but it goes without saying that adopting a healthy diet tends to come with lots of benefits that can help amplify your NBE results. Maca powder or maca pills has a lot of nutrients that could help encourage boob growth (and maca is also a great hormone regulator). Protein shakes also might be a good addition to provide extra nutrients to help encourage breast growth but I would suggest drinking protein shakes after noogling (kind of like how you should drink them post work out).                                                            

One last thing I wanted to add is that collagen and MSM are great supplements to add to any NBE programs (once again please do your own research) because of their ability to help build connective tissue and regulate cell growth. If you're interested more on MSM in particular, I made a thread listing a lot of its benefits: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27770

Happy Noogling <3

Great post great ideas  Smile

Big Grin  Wow Zara .... you got pretty much everything here!! and Yes, all the body modification sites even the penis enlargement ones recommend 5 as the correct pressure. Also noted in my travels is that there is a time value associated with that pressure and I believe it's 45 mins, where what we are looking for (cell division?) occurs (sorry wish I save all the stuff I learned on something like you have here.  Dodgy )

also I have noticed that when I noogle I get much better results if I only take the cups down to say half pressure from where I was, for a bout 10 mins instead of just removing them. And if like me your using Hydro with additives, doing this makes the breast suck it right up, because you just spend 45 mins pulling out air and water and what not and when the pressure drops the effected area seems to make a big sucking sigh and absorbs a lot of liquid. I bet with someones cinnimon, peppermint concoction I was reading about the effect would be double !!

I WISH I did what you have here, GREAT JOB!!   Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon