Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE.

So heartwarming to read that <3
Thank you for sharing your story!
When I was younger I had very low self esteem about my breasts, I was wearing shirts to hide them so people wouldn't see how small they where (I was an A cup till 21). 
I do have to say that now I genually don't care anymore, I absolutely do this because I think bigger breasts are so much fun to play with.
I know this must sound crazy haha, but not even in a sexual way, it are just like anti stress balls and they are fun bags for me.
I must be the only one, but fun is my main motivator for NBE.

That documentary is nice! I know that one Smile
There is also one on the other side, called my bigger breasts and me, and the downside of having bigger boobs, also nice to watch:
https://documentarystorm.com/my-big-breasts-and-me/

Also, on Tumblr I see so many beautiful small chested girls scroll by in my feed, in beautiful bralette's. I love those pictures! I think it has also helped me over the years. It is like your image about society and what is beautiful is changing. I could recommend that too :Smile very inspiring

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 11-03-2017, 06:35 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by solome - 12-03-2017, 03:21 AM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 15-03-2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 15-03-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by bettie32 - 18-03-2017, 07:42 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 19-03-2017, 02:27 AM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by wagon train - 20-03-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 22-03-2017, 03:04 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by hannah - 23-03-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by Miss Mad Scientist - 27-03-2017, 01:27 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by solome - 27-03-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by Verginia - 30-03-2017, 02:00 PM