Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE.

(22-03-2017, 03:04 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(20-03-2017, 05:18 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  I just almost started crying.. This is exactly how I feel. And now that I'm almost a month into my NBE journey and realizing just how long it will take to even get a solid plan locked down that works for me to even truly begin the journey, the reality is setting in and it hurts.
I started NBE because I finally gave up on wanting breast implants that I thought I'd be getting since the time I was 12. It truly is a huge life goal of mine to have larger breasts, and its hard to not hate myself especially since I research and think about it everyday. I'm going to keep persisting I just hope along the way I can learn to be happy and confident regardless...

I definitely know that feeling well! NBE can be such a long journey which is why I feel like it's important to learn how to love and accept yourself in the process! I truly do hope that you can learn to be happy and confident with where you are right now! Remember, your breasts (size, shape, etc.) are not the most important part about you! Sometimes you just need to remind yourself the great things about yourself and focus on that, and also know that any girl/guy (whatever your preference) would be damn lucky to have you and if they can't appreciate you now, they will never appreciate you with bigger breasts. Also, if you can't love and appreciate yourself now, it's kind of unfair to expect someone else to. Start practicing being confident even if you don't feel like it, that helped me out a lot and sometimes you just got to fake it till you make it. Then start being happy and carefree, and don't let the little stuff stress you out. People will notice a difference in you and they will be attracted to your vibes. Don't make NBE such a big deal in your life, I mean do it fully but don't let it overwhelm your life because that will put more focus on what you feel is a flaw rather than directing your attention to all the wonderful things about your life. 

I hope all this helps! And feel free to PM because sometimes you just need someone to talk to and if you don't have any one then I'm definitely here for you! <3 

Xoxo

I totally agree with Zaarari and wanted to add to positive thoughts(there is proof out there!) could help to reach your goal quicker...There are many girls on BN who've used them ''positive affirmations'' or visualisation technique's they call it...look for it online there are good examples to lead your own thoughts by telling yourself certain things. Just think that every thing is possible and you'll help your nbe journey..just imagine your breasts are growing etc. It really helps..just believe in it and be patient.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 11-03-2017, 06:35 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by solome - 12-03-2017, 03:21 AM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 15-03-2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 15-03-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by bettie32 - 18-03-2017, 07:42 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 19-03-2017, 02:27 AM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by wagon train - 20-03-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 22-03-2017, 03:04 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by hannah - 23-03-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by Miss Mad Scientist - 27-03-2017, 01:27 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by solome - 27-03-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by Verginia - 30-03-2017, 02:00 PM