Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE.

(18-03-2017, 07:42 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(15-03-2017, 11:25 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  A British documentary I highly recommend watching is: "My Small Breasts and I"  You can watch it free at this link: https://documentarystorm.com/my-small-breasts-and-i/

I first watched this documentary years ago, and it really did help me to put things into perspective, and it helped me to understand the undue pressure that is placed on women about their looks, and how that can alter and distort how they view themselves. It also helped me to understand that I was not alone, and that greatly contributed to a rise in my self-esteem.

If you get the chance to watch it, it's definitely worth taking a look at! 

Xoxo

Excellent post with a beautiful message, ZaraAri! I'm sorry you had to go through that in high school. People don't realize how hurtful words can be. I'm 100% sure none of them are perfect themselves. Nobody is perfect! And you're very right, if you act like you're gorgeous, people will believe it too. Confidence is the most attractive feature.

I had never seen nor heard about the documentary so thank you for sharing it with us! All the ladies in the video are beautiful the way they are....isn't it ironic...

Aww thank you dear friend!! It's funny how we often judge ourselves based on other people's opinion about us, rather than how we see and value ourselves. And you're right, nobody is perfect! But confidence makes a world of difference.

And if you get the chance, you should definitely check it out. It really helped to put things in perspective for me. The women were all so very gorgeous and how they viewed themselves was so shocking but even more terrifying was that I realized how much we had in common. It made me want to work on my self-esteem issues and confidence even more, because I didn't want to have a distorted self-perception and I didn't want something like having small boobs get in the way of me having an extraordinary life. 

Xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 11-03-2017, 06:35 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by solome - 12-03-2017, 03:21 AM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 15-03-2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 15-03-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by bettie32 - 18-03-2017, 07:42 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 19-03-2017, 02:27 AM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by wagon train - 20-03-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 22-03-2017, 03:04 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by hannah - 23-03-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by Miss Mad Scientist - 27-03-2017, 01:27 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by solome - 27-03-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by Verginia - 30-03-2017, 02:00 PM