Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE.

yeah, it’s kinda crazy what we do …finding pretty images of what become our ideals ..boobs, hips, butt, hair, eyes, whatever ..and then spend years comparing ourselves to these images that hang like portraits in the gallery of our subconscious  …and always, we come up short. it would better if we torched those images and hung a few selfies just so everyday we could say, holy hell, i just keep getting better and better. there’s a girl  ..i won’t say her name, she’s always posting insanely gorgeous picts of herself on instagram and so has a lot of followers. the other day i was thinking to myself, you know, it is possible, it is  ...it is possible she could very well be a really fckn boring human. terminally. just life-threateningly bovine freakin boring. i instantly felt better ..but, i realized, too, what really matters is what i do in my own life ..which is wonderful beyond words. hahaha. <–– that was my triumphant laugh 

Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 11-03-2017, 06:35 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by solome - 12-03-2017, 03:21 AM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 15-03-2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 15-03-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by bettie32 - 18-03-2017, 07:42 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 19-03-2017, 02:27 AM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by wagon train - 20-03-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by --- - 22-03-2017, 03:04 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by hannah - 23-03-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by Miss Mad Scientist - 27-03-2017, 01:27 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by solome - 27-03-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Confidence with small breasts? Learning to love and accept your body while doing NBE. - by Verginia - 30-03-2017, 02:00 PM