Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Regime Review! New and need suggestions?

So after wanting to get implants my entire life I did the research and decided I'd much rather try to grow them naturally than deal with all those horrid possible side effects. I've done some reading throughout the forums and this is what I wanted to start with.

AINTEROL PM Liquid Extract
http://www.ainterol.us/products/Pueraria...oz%29.html

I was thinking after using it for a month or so adding these to my regime in this order: 
Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Maca
Progesterone cream

I wanted to wait to see how my body responds to just the PM. My question is has anyone had success with the PM liquid and could you reference me to some threads with info? I'm also looking for suggestions on brands for the herbs and cream, as I haven't found a solid winner from others eyes yet. 

Any and all suggestions are super appreciated. I am a small 34A cup. I have the copper IUD and just stopped the combo birth control a few months ago. Period has returned. I won't be able to afford a hormone screening just yet but intend to get one down the line. My goal is just to grow as much as I can!

SO I have decided to start with these things:

Source Naturals Progesterone Cream 4oz
1/4 tsp daily

Soy Flour 
50g daily

Flax Seed 
60g daily

NOW Foods Msm 1000Mg Now Foods 240 Capsules
3 daily

Maca powder
1tbsp daily

Saw Palmetto
550mg daily

I also want to try BO but I've read that it's better to try that by itself and not coupled with anything. My theory is that since I don't feel dominant in estrogen or progesterone, and I've never experienced any growth from hormonal birth control (I've tried combo pills as well as just progesterone), that maybe I just have a problem with sensitivity. I have been on the copper IUD for a few months now and my cycle has returned to normal. I will just begin my trial and error. My goal is to maintain this method for 6 months. If I see NO results then try BO or PM. If I am seeing results (along with massaging) I will continue for a full year. 

My question is do these amounts sound good? I've taken suggestions from different threads and people's programs. Thank you!

Soy, flax and PM would be most similar to combo birth control.  PC is most similar to progestin only BC.  Like the BC you might not get any response from the herbs or BO either.  And IMO it's better to get to C cups without any PM or PC before adding them, especially if you don't know your hormonal balance.  Or you could just make things worse and make future growth harder.  Even if you're not using something as harsh as PM, loading on a bunch of soy and flax phytoestrogens may not do anything.  They're less likely to give you a hormonal imbalance than PM so they're less of a risk to try, but if they don't work then dialing it up to 10 with PM is the opposite of what you want to do.  If they work and you want even more then that might be a reason to try PM.  I'm not sure about maca but often it acts similar to a phytoestrogen like flax or soy.

Yes, 3,000 mg MSM is good.
A good amount of saw palmetto is around 320 mg extract or 2,500 mg whole herb.  Give or take.  Yes, it is helpful.

IMO before using any PM or PC, get to B or C cups with just nutrition and herbs that don't mess up your hormonal balance.  Such as this: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076&pid=177070#pid177070 .  And while the PM/PC in that link is very little, you may want to use even less.  And/or change most of your diet to the list of healthy foods here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076&pid=194257#pid194257

Then after you get to C cups you can use PM, soy, flax or PC.

Or look at programs to see what other AA cups have used rather than what others have used in general.

(02-03-2017, 04:15 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Soy, flax and PM would be most similar to combo birth control.  PC is most similar to progestin only BC.  Like the BC you might not get any response from the herbs or BO either.  And IMO it's better to get to C cups without any PM or PC before adding them, especially if you don't know your hormonal balance.  Or you could just make things worse and make future growth harder.  Even if you're not using something as harsh as PM, loading on a bunch of soy and flax phytoestrogens may not do anything.  They're less likely to give you a hormonal imbalance than PM so they're less of a risk to try, but if they don't work then dialing it up to 10 with PM is the opposite of what you want to do.  If they work and you want even more then that might be a reason to try PM.  I'm not sure about maca but often it acts similar to a phytoestrogen like flax or soy.

Yes, 3,000 mg MSM is good.
A good amount of saw palmetto is around 320 mg extract or 2,500 mg whole herb.  Give or take.  Yes, it is helpful.

IMO before using any PM or PC, get to B or C cups with just nutrition and herbs that don't mess up your hormonal balance.  Such as this: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076&pid=177070#pid177070 .  And while the PM/PC in that link is very little, you may want to use even less.  And/or change most of your diet to the list of healthy foods here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076&pid=194257#pid194257

Then after you get to C cups you can use PM, soy, flax or PC.

Or look at programs to see what other AA cups have used rather than what others have used in general.

Thank you so much surferjoe! It's your comprehensive program that I actually referenced. You are right, though. As anxious as I am to get started I should focus on nutrition and balance before I start messing with hormones. You are super active on here, thank you for that and how easy your information is to understand. 

So if I began by taking Now FOODS MSM for 3000 (for connective tissue), 1200mg of this Shatavari (for making sure my hormone sensitivity is healthy), 2500mg of Now FOODS Saw palmetto berries capsules (to help lower DHT), and the nutritional recipe you listed on your first link, hopefully that will get me on a good start? I might omit all phytoestrogens and progesterone in the beginning just to see how I respond to the program by itself. I will think about it a bit more. If I just omitted the PM from the powder and ate the rest on the nutrition link would that be a good start? I do want to mention at one point I was eating an all vegan diet with over 3000 calories and didn't see any improvement in my breast size over many months. I did gain some weight but it was evenly spread. So I feel like nutrition is not my problem... but I am not sure. 

And if I move forward with this program how long do you think I should go before I start adding in PC and PM? 

Thank you again for your help!

Yeah that could work.  Yeah using the nutrition link and omitting the PM could work.  Maybe reducing or omitting the PC too if you're going to omit PM.  Unless you're certain you're low in progesterone.  Fenugreek is similar to shatavari so with the seeds in the nutritional mix you wouldn't need shatavari unless you wanted even more.  Probably not good when first starting out.  Likewise the nutrients in the seeds include plenty of sulfur, so you don't really need MSM (organic sulfur) on top of that, though it doesn't hurt.

I noticed while reading threads about personal experiences that those on a high protein vegan diet also shrank their breasts.  Whether animal protein or plant protein, same effect.  It's the HCLF (high carb low fat) ones that grew a lot.  And even then it should be whole grain carbs not refined carbs to get the necessary nutrients.  It's not really the carbs or protein that matters, everyone gets plenty of both without trying.  It's the nutrients attached to healthy whole foods which also happen to have a lot of carbs.  Actually the other foods in the 2nd link are great too.

(04-03-2017, 03:22 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Yeah that could work.  Yeah using the nutrition link and omitting the PM could work.  Maybe reducing or omitting the PC too if you're going to omit PM.  Unless you're certain you're low in progesterone.  Fenugreek is similar to shatavari so with the seeds in the nutritional mix you wouldn't need shatavari unless you wanted even more.  Probably not good when first starting out.  Likewise the nutrients in the seeds include plenty of sulfur, so you don't really need MSM (organic sulfur) on top of that, though it doesn't hurt.

I noticed while reading threads about personal experiences that those on a high protein vegan diet also shrank their breasts.  Whether animal protein or plant protein, same effect.  It's the HCLF (high carb low fat) ones that grew a lot.  And even then it should be whole grain carbs not refined carbs to get the necessary nutrients.  It's not really the carbs or protein that matters, everyone gets plenty of both without trying.  It's the nutrients attached to healthy whole foods which also happen to have a lot of carbs.  Actually the other foods in the 2nd link are great too.

Thank you so much for helping me with formatting my plan! I'm excited to get started and glad you encouraged me to avoid excessive hormone supplementation at first. I made a new thread to document my progress: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27606

I'll go ahead and forgo the shatavari for now, which works because its the only thing I couldn't get on jet and had to go to amazon for. In the past I always ate very high protein. I don't care as much because I am not trying to build as much muscle, so I'll focus on the most nutrient dense carbs! Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon