Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Regime Review! New and need suggestions?

SO I have decided to start with these things:

Source Naturals Progesterone Cream 4oz
1/4 tsp daily

Soy Flour 
50g daily

Flax Seed 
60g daily

NOW Foods Msm 1000Mg Now Foods 240 Capsules
3 daily

Maca powder
1tbsp daily

Saw Palmetto
550mg daily

I also want to try BO but I've read that it's better to try that by itself and not coupled with anything. My theory is that since I don't feel dominant in estrogen or progesterone, and I've never experienced any growth from hormonal birth control (I've tried combo pills as well as just progesterone), that maybe I just have a problem with sensitivity. I have been on the copper IUD for a few months now and my cycle has returned to normal. I will just begin my trial and error. My goal is to maintain this method for 6 months. If I see NO results then try BO or PM. If I am seeing results (along with massaging) I will continue for a full year. 

My question is do these amounts sound good? I've taken suggestions from different threads and people's programs. Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by wagon train - 28-02-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by wagon train - 01-03-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by surferjoe2007 - 02-03-2017, 04:15 AM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by wagon train - 03-03-2017, 11:14 PM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by surferjoe2007 - 04-03-2017, 03:22 AM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by wagon train - 04-03-2017, 06:25 PM