Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular or underdeveloped

(29-03-2017, 04:00 AM)Odile Wrote:  Hey lumihiutale,

Most of the times when women have to breastfeed the nipple comes out at that time.
About methods for increasing the nipple I'm not exactly sure about it, but probably noogleberry can help you with that. I do also have puffy aureolas, but with big nipple. 
I will always advise to have your hormones tested before you choose your path on nbe. You can check if you have any hormone imbalance. 
If you can't ask to your doctor you can always try the saliva tests. 
Can I ask you if you have lumps in your breasts? And if your lower pole feel constricted?

Yeah I see. I'm trying to get my hormones tested at the moment, but a few doctors I have asked had said no. In here they don't do hormone testing unless your menopausal. And still haven't found any other way get my hormones tested than asking doctors.

EDIT// Also I didn't find any lumps with quick feeling around. I would say my lower pole is a little constricted.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Tubular or underdeveloped - by lumihiutale - 17-02-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: Tubular or underdeveloped - by Andino33 - 05-03-2017, 08:13 PM
RE: Tubular or underdeveloped - by lumihiutale - 10-04-2017, 11:46 AM
RE: Tubular or underdeveloped - by Odile - 29-03-2017, 04:00 AM
RE: Tubular or underdeveloped - by lumihiutale - 10-04-2017, 11:48 AM
RE: Tubular or underdeveloped - by Pink.Chiffon - 23-04-2017, 04:53 PM