Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PCOS Girls Must read - Lotus please read too ;-)

(15-02-2017, 02:52 PM)solome Wrote:  this is great information, nlh. i learn so much, here. i’ve always been on the more trim or athletic side. my metabolism always seems to be hot and burning up calories. also, it’s funny but when we’re in the womb, our little bodies are formed and i guess, a certain amount of fat cells end up here and fewer there. i’ve wondered before about that. most of my fat cells are on my rear end and some on my breasts. i’ve wondered if i had been born with more breast fat cells, would it be easier to gain volume. i think i should stop snacking. i have a pretty good diet. the one thing in my life that has managed to put weight on me is oatmeal. maybe, it’s just so calorie dense or that the quality of grain carbs has some magic for me. one of the things i do at home is grow wheatgrass. it’s so healthy for you. and it's easy. i don’t know what it’s doing for my breasts, though. i wish i had a thicker layer of fat on my legs. i also wonder about taking in too many high quality phytoestrogens ..i mean, my endogenous estrogen is so much more powerful ..i’ve wondered if i should save most of my phytoestrogens for luteal. maybe, i should stop wondering so much. so much to learn. thx, nlh.  hi bettie

Hey Solome,

Fat distribution is dictated by hormones, and obviously your hormone profile is somehow inherited (my mum have PCOS also). But your sleep, exercise and DIET allow you to 'CORRECT' your hormones profile to some extent. 

The human body adapts itself so quickly when you feed it properly according to your goal.

I shall invite you to read this article. It is about hormones and fat distribution, and also about diet.

https://www.metaboliceffect.com/emale-ef...-patterns/ 

Keep me posted on your progress, xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread