Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

stretch marks from growing? please help!

I would suggest try using msm lotion or msm creams. Also, try supplementing with MSM. I take 1 tsp a day. MSM is said to help boost collagen in the skin and also to increase skin suppleness. I've been taking MSM for about a year now, maybe even longer, and within the first 3 months I started to notice a decrease in my stretchmarks. After about 6 months I would say that they were for the most part gone to the point of noticeability. But then I stopped taking MSM for about 6 months, and my weight shot through the roof, and now I have more stretchmarks to contend with as I'm trying to lose weight. I've just started back taking it, and already I have noticed an improvement in my new stretchmarks. I also use msm aloe gel, msm lotion, and raw shea butter on it twice a day, and I massage it in well. 

Hope this helps!!

<3 ChrisTri

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
stretch marks from growing? please help! - by Ashraf - 07-02-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: stretch marks from growing? please help! - by Katana - 07-02-2017, 10:36 PM
RE: stretch marks from growing? please help! - by Sybiann - 07-02-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: stretch marks from growing? please help! - by shirtric - 08-02-2017, 03:23 AM
RE: stretch marks from growing? please help! - by Ivani - 08-02-2017, 09:41 AM
RE: stretch marks from growing? please help! - by nanakante - 25-02-2017, 04:11 PM