Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Who shouldn't take BO? Questions

I've been eyeing BO for a while now, in fact 3-4 years before I even started any NBE stuff. I'm 18, and at the moment, I'm taking 6,600-13200 mg of Collagen a day, a 2x scoop of Flaxseed a day, and coconut oil w/ Vitamin E oil while noogling an 1-2 hours a day. I haven't had a hormone test to see whether or not I'm dominant or deficient any any, but I have symptoms of being Est. Dominant.  Well, I'm wondering if I could take Bovine Ovary. I haven't been 6 months into my NBE, and just recently added Flaxseed a month with collagen, but from from what I heard grounded flaxseed can help with hormone imbalance. Collagen from what I heard doesn't mess with hormones. So while flaxseed had things that could aid my NBE journey, I would like to get results a bit faster since I'm almost out of the initial growth period (almost three months now). I REALLY want to see how BO can work for me and what it can finally provide for me. Well now, I have questions:

1. Who shouldn't take BO?
2. What are some negative effects if any?
3. What are some good brands? Any to avoid? Why?
4. Starting dosage? And who long should someone stay at this dosage?
5. Everyone is different, but how long does it take to see results 
6. What are somethings you should do while taking BO?
7. Do you prefer any other herbs or supplements? Why?
8. Any other thoughts? Advice? Experiences?

(9. Am I doing anything wrong?)
(Sorry about so many questions!)

Thanks! While I know I can grow since I am only 2 months in, I still get demotivated and upset, but I hope someone can help me. Sorry to sound desperate but I need the bigger jiggles!

(22-01-2017, 05:36 AM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  I've been eyeing BO for a while now, in fact 3-4 years before I even started any NBE stuff. I'm 18, and at the moment, I'm taking 6,600-13200 mg of Collagen a day, a 2x scoop of Flaxseed a day, and coconut oil w/ Vitamin E oil while noogling an 1-2 hours a day. I haven't had a hormone test to see whether or not I'm dominant or deficient any any, but I have symptoms of being Est. Dominant.  Well, I'm wondering if I could take Bovine Ovary. I haven't been 6 months into my NBE, and just recently added Flaxseed a month with collagen, but from from what I heard grounded flaxseed can help with hormone imbalance. Collagen from what I heard doesn't mess with hormones. So while flaxseed had things that could aid my NBE journey, I would like to get results a bit faster since I'm almost out of the initial growth period (almost three months now). I REALLY want to see how BO can work for me and what it can finally provide for me. Well now, I have questions:

Thanks! While I know I can grow since I am only 2 months in, I still get demotivated and upset, but I hope someone can help me. Sorry to sound desperate but I need the bigger jiggles!

If you have symptoms of being estrogen dominant, you should probably stop taking flaxseed especially while taking BO as estrogenic herbs can be too much for the body while also being on BO. But if you are estrogen dominant, a herb with a lot of progesterone such as wild yam might be helpful or using a progesterone cream. But I recommend you get your hormones tested so you can be sure. Better safe than sorry  Big Grin

As for negative effects, some people have reported experiencing excess body hair and hormonal acne, but taking anti-androgens can be helpful if you experience that. Anti-androgens include red reishi, green tea, white peony tea, spearmint tea and capsules, licorice root tea and capsules, etc.
Good brands are Swanson and Bountiful Breast. There are probably some more, but I don't know of them and those are the ones I heard are the most safe to use. Bountiful Breast have been reported to be more useful than the Swanson one, but that's because it included kelp and pituitary gland in it as well, so if you don't have money for BB you can just take Swanson's BO along with kelp supplements and pituitary gland. Other useful supplements to take along with BO is l-tyrosine and l-carnitine. Also you should drink 2 whey protein shakes a day, as you need protein to help build your breasts.

And I've heard that if you don't get results after taking BO for 3 months, it probably won't work out for you. But you should try taking pituitary gland, l-tyrosine, l-carnitine, kelp, and drinking protein whey shakes before you can conclude that. Hope this helps  Blush

(22-01-2017, 04:23 PM)honeydew Wrote:  
(22-01-2017, 05:36 AM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  I've been eyeing BO for a while now, in fact 3-4 years before I even started any NBE stuff. I'm 18, and at the moment, I'm taking 6,600-13200 mg of Collagen a day, a 2x scoop of Flaxseed a day, and coconut oil w/ Vitamin E oil while noogling an 1-2 hours a day. I haven't had a hormone test to see whether or not I'm dominant or deficient any any, but I have symptoms of being Est. Dominant.  Well, I'm wondering if I could take Bovine Ovary. I haven't been 6 months into my NBE, and just recently added Flaxseed a month with collagen, but from from what I heard grounded flaxseed can help with hormone imbalance. Collagen from what I heard doesn't mess with hormones. So while flaxseed had things that could aid my NBE journey, I would like to get results a bit faster since I'm almost out of the initial growth period (almost three months now). I REALLY want to see how BO can work for me and what it can finally provide for me. Well now, I have questions:

If you have symptoms of being estrogen dominant, you should probably stop taking flaxseed especially while taking BO as estrogenic herbs can be too much for the body while also being on BO. But if you are estrogen dominant, a herb with a lot of progesterone such as wild yam might be helpful or using a progesterone cream. But I recommend you get your hormones tested so you can be sure. Better safe than sorry  Big Grin

As for negative effects, some people have reported experiencing excess body hair and hormonal acne, but taking anti-androgens can be helpful if you experience that. Anti-androgens include red reishi, green tea, white peony tea, spearmint tea and capsules, licorice root tea and capsules, etc.
Good brands are Swanson and Bountiful Breast. There are probably some more, but I don't know of them and those are the ones I heard are the most safe to use. Bountiful Breast have been reported to be more useful than the Swanson one, but that's because it included kelp and pituitary gland in it as well, so if you don't have money for BB you can just take Swanson's BO along with kelp supplements and pituitary gland. Other useful supplements to take along with BO is l-tyrosine and l-carnitine. Also you should drink 2 whey protein shakes a day, as you need protein to help build your breasts.

And I've heard that if you don't get results after taking BO for 3 months, it probably won't work out for you. But you should try taking pituitary gland, l-tyrosine, l-carnitine, kelp, and drinking protein whey shakes before you can conclude that. Hope this helps  Blush

Thank you so much, Honeydew!

Once I read that flaxseed and BO many not be a wise choice for me, I decided to make an appointment to determine my hormonal issues. At least I will be sure of my body. Thanks for that! I've heard great things about the BB but it's soooo expensive, so if it turns out I'm pretty balanced I'll be giving Swanson's, l-tyrosine, l-carnitine, kelp, and some protein shakes. I wonder if the collagen is not enough. I can't wait to see what I'll get to really get started!

(22-01-2017, 05:27 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  

Once I read that flaxseed and BO many not be a wise choice for me, I decided to make an appointment to determine my hormonal issues. At least I will be sure of my body. Thanks for that! I've heard great things about the BB but it's soooo expensive, so if it turns out I'm pretty balanced I'll be giving Swanson's, l-tyrosine, l-carnitine, kelp, and some protein shakes. I wonder if the collagen is not enough. I can't wait to see what I'll get to really get started!

You're welcome  Big Grin I hope your results turn out great!!
If you feel like the collagen is not enough, you could consider MSM or sheep placenta.   Big Grin

(23-01-2017, 03:34 PM)honeydew Wrote:  

If you feel like the collagen is not enough, you could consider MSM or sheep placenta.   Big Grin

So far so good and thanks! Same goes for your journey! Big Grin
Also, do MSM and Sheep Placenta work the same way as Collagen? And what do they promote? Do you have an experience with the too? (Sorry for all these questions!

(23-01-2017, 03:50 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  
(23-01-2017, 03:34 PM)honeydew Wrote:  

So far so good and thanks! Same goes for your journey! Big Grin
Also, do MSM and Sheep Placenta work the same way as Collagen? And what do they promote? Do you have an experience with the too? (Sorry for all these questions!

I've read that MSM is supposed to work just like regular collagen supplements and promotes collagen growth, but a lot of people have experienced acne from it, so maybe it's not the best alternative to collagen. Sheep placenta helps produce collagen and also promotes human growth hormone, which is really helpful for growing breasts, if not essential  Big Grin I haven't tried them yet so far, but I've read a fair bit up on them   Big Grin

Thank you!!

I'll look into Sheep Plancenta  after my appointment~! I hope it won't mess up my hormones since I'm still pretty young but I look forward to experimenting safely!

(23-01-2017, 05:48 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  Thank you!!

I'll look into Sheep Plancenta  after my appointment~! I hope it won't mess up my hormones since I'm still pretty young but I look forward to experimenting safely!

So no results from my visit, but I decided to take an online test and I don't seem to be estrogen dominant. I shouldn't really have any dominance or deficient at all. I think I'll take Swanson BO for three months and see what happens... I hope it works. I'm not asking for much, I just want another cup size from 34B. If I could be a 34 C or even a 34D??? I'd be set!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon