Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method: How I went from 32B to 32F in 3 months

(21-11-2023, 06:44 AM)DustBunny Wrote:  These are the options I've found, if anyone can tell me what one is close to what's recommended , I would be very grateful. 

All 4 are what's recommended (the pack sizes vary a lot though).

(22-11-2023, 01:17 AM)Jem Jee Wrote:  
(21-11-2023, 06:44 AM)DustBunny Wrote:  These are the options I've found, if anyone can tell me what one is close to what's recommended , I would be very grateful. 

All 4 are what's recommended (the pack sizes vary a lot though).

Amazing, thank you so much for letting me know. 
I didn't want to buy something that wasn't full fat and waste my money, espically if buying in bulk.

Earlier on this thread I asked if there was a way to make kinako more palatable, and I did find a way! Look up "kinako candy" or dagashi. I make mine with flax seed in it as well as coating it in crushed pumpkin seeds so it is a highly nutritious little snack and if I eat 4-6 a day it is still quite a bit of kinako I'm consuming!

For reference here is my recipe:

1/4 cup full fat kinako
1 Tbsp Ground flax
1 Tbsp Real Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp Honey (YOU REALLY NEED THIS OR THE DOUGH WON'T STICK)
1 pinch of salt

Mix all the above ingredients until you can form a dough (it takes a bit to mix into something that will actually stick together so be patient). Let the dough rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. After that, you can cut into individual bites and either roll in sugar, coat in chocolate and top with nuts/pumpkin seeds with some salt, or whatever sounds good! Keep these candies in the fridge to keep them at their best.

I do not have access to any kind of soy flour in my country. I googled it and turns out you can make it from roasting and grinding soy beans. Same as flaxseed. I can grind it up and have it. Would that work? Lactose intolerant here so I hope substituting it with plant based milks would work too. 
Once you reach your ideal size, can you stop? Do the results last or do you have to do something to keep maintaining them?

(14-02-2024, 02:06 PM)jane doe Wrote:  I do not have access to any kind of soy flour in my country. I googled it and turns out you can make it from roasting and grinding soy beans.

Yes it's true, soy flour is basically ground soy beans, so absolutely you can make it yourself. Use a a sieve to catch any awkward pieces that don't grind well and you should get a great result.
Smile 

hi!! is there a particular reason i can't mix this method with other methods? i already drink whole milk and eat ground flax seeds. i have other supplements: msm, fenugreek, hops, and cycle pc and pm. would adding soy flour help my growth, or should i wait until i run out of supplements before following the specific instructions for this method? thank you Heart

I don't know of any specific reason why you can't mix this method with other methods, but when you're taking so many things it can be hard to know what's actually working for you.

(12-03-2024, 10:49 PM)sufjancat Wrote:  hi!! is there a particular reason i can't mix this method with other methods? i already drink whole milk and eat ground flax seeds. i have other supplements: msm, fenugreek, hops, and cycle pc and pm. would adding soy flour help my growth, or should i wait until i run out of supplements before following the specific instructions for this method? thank you Heart

I second what Jem Jee said. 

Soy/flax method seems the safest and easiest to add to any existing NBE routine. 
I personally saw the most growth the fastest while doing it in conjunction with taking MACA and Fenugreek. 
I think a lot of my growth was from weight gain and fat, but the fact that fat even went to my boobs to begin with when I gained is insane cause that not typical for me. It always goes to my butt, thighs and tummy. It still did with this method, but it also put SOME fat on my chest as well so i would say it was successful lol. 

I would just say be mindful if you have any ibs or gut issues, I found it made me SUPER bloated and was hard to digest some days cause it was just a heavy drink I had to have 2x a day. 

But combine this with a workout routine..omg you'd probably get crazy gains with your overall body shape. I'm debating starting SF/Flax again just to help with my workouts/ weight gain.

hi dustbunny!!

i did try out this program for less than a month so far. i decided to stop because i was gaining weight quickly! it might help with your weight gain again! i'm going to stick with my current supplements and add some flax and whole milk sometimes! i forgot to add that i was using maca too! i have been on this routine since december and i have seen some steady growth without the soy powder anyways!! i didn't like the soy powder at all! i'm also trying to do waist training and weight lifting too!! i'm having fun! best of luck to you  Heart

(23-03-2024, 02:42 AM)DustBunny Wrote:  
(12-03-2024, 10:49 PM)sufjancat Wrote:  hi!! is there a particular reason i can't mix this method with other methods? i already drink whole milk and eat ground flax seeds. i have other supplements: msm, fenugreek, hops, and cycle pc and pm. would adding soy flour help my growth, or should i wait until i run out of supplements before following the specific instructions for this method? thank you Heart

I second what Jem Jee said. 

Soy/flax method seems the safest and easiest to add to any existing NBE routine. 
I personally saw the most growth the fastest while doing it in conjunction with taking MACA and Fenugreek. 
I think a lot of my growth was from weight gain and fat, but the fact that fat even went to my boobs to begin with when I gained is insane cause that not typical for me. It always goes to my butt, thighs and tummy. It still did with this method, but it also put SOME fat on my chest as well so i would say it was successful lol. 

I would just say be mindful if you have any ibs or gut issues, I found it made me SUPER bloated and was hard to digest some days cause it was just a heavy drink I had to have 2x a day. 

But combine this with a workout routine..omg you'd probably get crazy gains with your overall body shape. I'm debating starting SF/Flax again just to help with my workouts/ weight gain.

(23-03-2024, 01:23 AM)Jem Jee Wrote:  I don't know of any specific reason why you can't mix this method with other methods, but when you're taking so many things it can be hard to know what's actually working for you.

hi jem jee!!

that makes sense, i should probably try to be more methodical about my supplements/method. i'm seeing some results now so i'm going to stick with the supplements i have now until i plateau. best of luck to you Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon