Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Loverandfighter's program--advice?

Goooood afternoon everyone~!

I'm Loverandfighter and I'm an 18 year old who finally decided to grow her small Bs to Cs or Ds! I'm so happy to have begin my journey late Oct 2016 and seeing great results of my breasts.  

My current NBE journey consists of:
-Noogling for an hour + everyday with coconut oil
-drinking water with 6,000mg of collagen

In a few days:
-Noogle for hour+ with coconut oil
-drink water with 6,000 collagen and grounded flaxseed
-...and maybe fish oil pills (for butt and hips)?
-massage? I'm a bit lazy
I've seen NBErs who've gained plenty with just noogling in a year, but I figure since I'm pretty young than most (no offense  Sad ), I could grow a bit more and I'm fairly healthy (with an exception of daily snacks...but nonetheless I'm pretty healthy). Do any of you experienced NBErs have any advice? I don't want to mess up my hormones (I have symptoms of being estrogen dominant) nor have a high libido. What do you think I should include? Do you think my program is okay to begin with?

Seriously. Glad I started. I want great breasts without relying on padded bras.

(15-01-2017, 12:52 AM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  Goooood afternoon everyone~!

I'm Loverandfighter and I'm an 18 year old who finally decided to grow her small Bs to Cs or Ds! I'm so happy to have begin my journey late Oct 2016 and seeing great results of my breasts.  

In a few days:
-massage? I'm a bit lazy
I've seen NBErs who've gained plenty with just noogling in a year, but I figure since I'm pretty young than most (no offense  Sad ), I could grow a bit more and I'm fairly healthy (with an exception of daily snacks...but nonetheless I'm pretty healthy). Do any of you experienced NBErs have any advice? I don't want to mess up my hormones (I have symptoms of being estrogen dominant) nor have a high libido. What do you think I should include? Do you think my program is okay to begin with?

Good luck on your journey. I hope you reach your goal.  Big Grin

(15-01-2017, 02:44 AM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  

In a few days:
-massage? I'm a bit lazy

Thankies~! Good luck in yours as well! Big Grin

(15-01-2017, 05:57 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  
(15-01-2017, 02:44 AM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  

In a few days:
-massage? I'm a bit lazy

Thankies~! Good luck in yours as well! Big Grin

Thank you. I say coconut oil is good for massaging plus your hair. I recently started using olive oil too.

So...I did it! 

I ordered Swanson brands: Bovine Ovary, Kelp and spearmint tea capsules! Because of my age and the posts I've seen, I decided to leave out the Pituitary Gland since I'm not over 30 (I'm 18). I'm a 34B and I feel that this may accelerate my growth since I've been getting great results with Noogleberry and Collagen! Just a cup size in 2 1/2 months so I'm pretty excited (from Noogleberry) ! I eat health and exercise so I think this may be a great start for me. I'll post my progress here and if I feel comfy, I may post pics, but only my measurements. I'll be getting protein shakes or just vanilia protein powder and drinking the Swanson pills down. I'll be starting on Friday (when I'll get my pills and when ironically scheduled to get my period). 

I'm excited! I'll be sticking to this for three months and I'll record data after every month. If I see results, I'll continue for three more and so on~!

...Oh! And since I'm a newbie to BO, if any veterans want to share some advice, please by all means! And Thankies~!

(25-01-2017, 05:59 AM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  So...I did it! 

I ordered Swanson brands: Bovine Ovary, Kelp and spearmint tea capsules! Because of my age and the posts I've seen, I decided to leave out the Pituitary Gland since I'm not over 30 (I'm 18). I'm a 34B and I feel that this may accelerate my growth since I've been getting great results with Noogleberry and Collagen! Just a cup size in 2 1/2 months so I'm pretty excited (from Noogleberry) ! I eat health and exercise so I think this may be a great start for me. I'll post my progress here and if I feel comfy, I may post pics, but only my measurements. I'll be getting protein shakes or just vanilia protein powder and drinking the Swanson pills down. I'll be starting on Friday (when I'll get my pills and when ironically scheduled to get my period). 

I'm excited! I'll be sticking to this for three months and I'll record data after every month. If I see results, I'll continue for three more and so on~!

...Oh! And since I'm a newbie to BO, if any veterans want to share some advice, please by all means! And Thankies~!

Hi there! Sounds like you are responding incredibly well with noogleberry! I'm not sure why but I haven't gained a cm yet! I'm keeping at it though...
I'm older than you but I also wanted to try spearmint tea or spearmint tea capsules. I'm just worried that they're too strong for the digestive system. I suffer from reflux and have a delicate stomach....keep us updated!

(26-01-2017, 02:24 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(25-01-2017, 05:59 AM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  So...I did it! 

Hi there! Sounds like you are responding incredibly well with noogleberry! I'm not sure why but I haven't gained a cm yet! I'm keeping at it though...
I'm older than you but I also wanted to try spearmint tea or spearmint tea capsules. I'm just worried that they're too strong for the digestive system. I suffer from reflux and have a delicate stomach....keep us updated!

Heyo~! 
Hang in there! I think if nothing works, Noogleberry is nearly a guarantee from what most get. I'm sure you'll start seeing results soon! 
Surely I'll keep this updated and I'll report any problems and new things that I notice. I've had hot spearmint tea before and I didn't experience anything (especially since I just drank it whenever it was available). Hopefully this will help me avoid excessive body hair  (from what I heard, BO can cause that) so I'll report anything of that matter as well.

OK

So yesterday I got my period, and I read on the BO forum that I should start BO when it stops. It won't take too long and I'll start next week with the pills. I'm also getting the pills tomorrow. I'll post info on the pills such as smell, texture, and such for those who need reference for any of the three (BO, Kelp and Spearmint pills) Smile

Update on breast: So while I did lose fullness, I didn't lose size my size so I'm happy since that usually happens. Maybe it's because of the flaxseed and the estrogen in it, but I am afraid to take flaxseed while I'm on my period. Not sure if it'll make a difference though.

Thank you for the encouragement! Smile 
Yes, I've heard that spearmint reduces testosterone...it's an androgen blocker so it should be good for us as we're striving for more feminine curves. 
I'm not sure if I should get the spearmint tea or spearmint pills. Did you mean that the tea didn't work for you or was it because you didn't drink it often?

(26-01-2017, 07:36 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Thank you for the encouragement! Smile 
Yes, I've heard that spearmint reduces testosterone...it's an androgen blocker so it should be good for us as we're striving for more feminine curves. 
I'm not sure if I should get the spearmint tea or spearmint pills. Did you mean that the tea didn't work for you or was it because you didn't drink it often?

I've taken Spearmint tea, but I didn't take it for results or anything specific at the time and I didn't have any problems digesting it. This time I'm going to look out for any changes in my body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon