Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bigger butt/wider hips without increase in libido?

(29-01-2017, 09:49 PM)Octaviaaah Wrote:  I also don't want to mess too much with my hormones though aguaje is very rich in phyto estrogens. So I'm wondering if I should balance it. I don't workout as much as before. The exercises you posted are very good for no weights! Jump squats are really killer have done plenty of them before. I really felt the burn but I don't want to build my quads and hamstrings anymore. But what I actually meant I used to squat a lot a few months ago but I keep a lot of muscle growth. I bought 2 dumbbells of 22 pounds and I only used 13 pounds on each side but I got pretty muscular with them. But I have a mesomorphic built I grow muscle mass very easily even while dieting. But I just started again 2 days ago, I did bridges with a 22 pounds dumbbell. But yes the heavier the better well if you don't want to go very heavily then I think you would need more fat on the bum and then do some exercises without weights to just lift and firm the butt but not really to increase size. I also don't think it's possible to get your butt very huge with only muscle training.  Or you would have to take steroids or train insane levels. That's why I think aguaje is very interesting to get more fat in that area. But I still have to get my aguaje and who knows it might not work for me after all. And I'm not ordering the isosensuals butt enhancement cream cause I've read many don't have results from it and a lot of reviews on amazon apparently are fake reviews. And it's too expensive to just try it out.

You should maybe check your hormone levels and if you do start to take aguaje etc. you should gradually increase the dosage. Don't take 4 pills at once the first day or something and watch out!

Wow, your weights are so heavy! No way I can do that. Jump squats alone wipe me out. I literally feel sick, so I guess I'll just have to do exercises without weights. They might not make the butt bigger but at least it'll be toned....wish there was an easy way out! Sometimes I wonder, maybe doing butt bridges/donkey kicks ("easy" ones) every day would make a difference. When you heavy lift then I know you need to take a few days off for muscle to heal and repair.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread