Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bigger butt/wider hips without increase in libido?

(29-01-2017, 09:49 AM)Octaviaaah Wrote:  I also want to improve my butt and I found out that aguaje helps redistribute fat to the butt and hips and has high phytoestrogen content. I've ordered aguaje powder yesterday so if you are interested I'll be documenting the progress in my personal program. I Will also order volufiline cream from isosensuals called butt enhancement cream. And the best exercises apparently are bridges because you only target your glutes, the exercise is isolated with squats and such you get killer thighs as Well. I squatten a lot and my thighs are from a sideways view as big as my butt but I want my butt to look bigger in comparison.

Didn't know about aguaje! Interesting. I was also curious about maca but apparently it increases testosterone. I'm a bit hesitant about messing around too much with my hormones. I'm gonna take spearmint to lower my testosterone.

How many times a week do you workout your butt? I've done so much research and everyone seems to say that you can't grow a bigger butt unless you use heavy weights. I really don't want to though and can't physically . We're talking about seriously heavy weights here, not just little dumbbells! So, I'm trying to find exercises that work the glutes without weights. Apparently: jump squats, jumping side lunges (this one's good for making the hips rounder!) and definitely bridges...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread