Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LUBRICANT OR NOT!

Hi everyone,

I am relatively new to pumping and to date I have been using a cheap pump which has over the last year resulted in a little growth.

However my question is a simple one:

Before pumping should I apply a little water based lubricant to my breasts and the inside of the domes?

I have tried pumping without and it is difficult, so I imagine I should, but I just wanted to check with you more experienced pumpers.

My stats: Started as a 38A about 1 year ago, now I am a very full 38B, practically a C

By the way other than pumping all I do is drink soy and take two flaxseed capsules everyday.

I read somewhere that both are high in phytoestrogen essential for tissue growth in the breast area.

Oh almost forgot to mention that I have just ordered a Noogleberry XL Airlock System, can't wait to use it! Smile

(16-12-2016, 11:29 PM)fiddler Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I am relatively new to pumping and to date I have been using a cheap pump which has over the last year resulted in a little growth.

However my question is a simple
one:

Before pumping should I apply a little water based lubricant to my breasts and the inside of the domes?

I have tried pumping without and it is difficult, so I imagine I should, but I just wanted to check with you more experienced pumpers.

My stats: Started as a 38A about 1 year ago, now I am a very full 38B, practically a C

By the way other than pumping all I do is drink soy and take two flaxseed capsules everyday.

I read somewhere that both are high in phytoestrogen essential for tissue growth in the breast area.

Oh almost forgot to mention that I have just ordered a Noogleberry XL Airlock System, can't wait to use it! Smile

Hi fiddler, i am pretty knew to NB and pumping and started 10 days ago. I first tried coconut oil to help the domes sit properly but that wasnt working for me. I now use cocoa butter and not only do my domes sit better on my chest but the indentation marks that i get fade away really quicky. 

I dont know at what point i am going to get permanent growh but im loving the swelling. I started off a very small 32A maybe i was an AA but always worn a 32A bra that always had some space. I do think its all swelling but even after 12 hours after i have noogled im filling my bra fully. 
I noogle everyday- kinda become obsessed with the results from the swelling- its such a motivation to keep going!

Good luck x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon