Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Tuberous breasts

Dominant estrogen is what causes tuberous breasts.

(05-12-2016, 09:11 AM)Lovely_Dynseli Wrote:  Dominant estrogen is what causes tuberous breasts.

During puberty breast development is stymied and the breasts fail to develop normally and fully. The exact cause of this is as yet unclear, however, a study in 2011 of the cells in the breasts of both males and females with tubular breasts suggested a genetic link in a disorder of collagen deposition.

-underlying genetic component promotes altered collagen fibre production, implying familial transmission of the pathology 

Tuberous breast: Morphological study and overview of a borderline entity 
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article...jps042.pdf

No, I'm right. Because what I've been figuring for the last few years is consistent with that, and it matches up perfectly with menstrual cycle symptoms of excess estrogen.

That didn't link estrogen and not tuberous breasts. It was about collagen and a supposed genetic link, which could be desensitization.

The only way estrogen can not offer tuberous breasts is if estrogen desensitized estrogen receptors to the point, where it's estrogenic effects are not as much pronounced. Or if caffeine or another metabolic stimulant is available at the same time as either estrogen, prolactin or progesterone.

(05-12-2016, 03:13 PM)Lovely_Dynseli Wrote:  No, I'm right.

Lol, that's your basis of reasoning?, " no I'm right "......

(05-12-2016, 03:22 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

I don't have to, I've written the explanation all over.

(05-12-2016, 03:25 PM)Lovely_Dynseli Wrote:  
(05-12-2016, 03:22 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

I don't have to, I've written the explanation all over.

I see 2-3 mentions of tuberous breasts in your history (without attached research). I provide attached research for Erin to review specific to her question. Stop making drama. It's genetic, meaning a lack of specific gene formation (activation) during puberty. If more girls had an over abundance of estrogen during puberty we'd see ginormous tuberous breasts (that had tuberous breasts to begin with). Instead there is insufficient breast development because of the gene deformity.

(05-12-2016, 03:34 PM)Lotus Wrote:  I see 2-3 mentions of tuberous breasts in your history (without attached research). I provide attached research for Erin to review specific to her question. Stop making drama.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2982168/ which is mentioned in
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21853 NBE Guide: biology, endocrinology, herbs, nutrition post 1

Like I said.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/core/lw/2.0/html/tileshop_pmc/tileshop_pmc_inline.html?title=Click%20on%20image%20to%20zoom&p=PMC3&id=2982168_cshperspect-MAM-003178_F2.jpg

From your mouse/cancer study:

Quote:Prolactin and progesterone may enhance ductal outgrowth by inducing ERa expression. Furthermore, targeted gene deletion in the germ line may mask physiologic functions of a given gene product as mutant tissues may have time during development to compensate for the loss of a particular gene product. Plasticity may result in compensation, and it is conceivable that if a hormone receptor was efficiently abrogated at a later stage, different and/or more severe phenotypes would be discerned.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2982168/

Prolactin and Progesterone upregulate Estrogen receptors.
It's Estrogen that causes ductal elongation. I've always said this. And I even mentioned it on this thread, where I posted, that too much Estrogen desensitizes Estrogen receptors. Too much Progesterone desensitizes Progesterone receptors, etc etc...

How come, it's always, that when someone has tuberous breasts, I always figured correctly so far, that they had some history of symptoms of excessive estrogen, which is shown as excessive or heavy menstruation some time in the past. This will be usually the case.

So, if you apply the logic of your last post, to your post about progestone, above, then that reasoning will be wrong too. Which your post about progesterone above causing branching is correct. You got the reasoning of which hormones cause what kinds of growth from me, but then you changed it on estrogen.

I'm not explaining anymore, if you want to believe you are correct, fine. However, look at the charts and the article around it, it shows that estrogen causes elongation. The exceptions are the ones I've explained, above.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon