Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kinpiras Thread from A to D

Hello, I'm a new user here. I found this site about a year and a half ago, but never lurked long and forgot about it for a while. At that time I was occasionally taking fenugreek but stopped due to the smell. I'm older now and recently I've decided to pursue natural breast enhancement through my own program.  I will be taking herbs, drinking teas, and eating healthy foods. At the same time, I want to lose some weight and get back down smaller.  I will detail my program below, but first, here are my goals.

I am a woman and have 34A sized breasts, so they are fairly small. They now fully fit my bra, so I know they have gotten bigger since before I gained weigh over the last few months.  I hope to achieve a round shape, as they are not round now and more triangular shaped with large areola, which I don't mind. I simply want the breast tissue larger overall with a round shape so the areola is more proportional. I also hope to increase the size of my left breast to be equal to my right breast, or as close as possible, as it is smaller now.  My goal is to be a 34C or 34D, as I think that would be a really perfect and beautiful size.  I am aware that with my measurements (below), some bra sizing calculators put me at a 30C bra, however, I would like the fuller size of a 34C/D (much larger than a 30D, for instance), and I don't think my 34A bras fit badly now.  In any case, I hope to achieve several inches of increase on my bust and get large full breasts.   I would like to feel more comfortable braless, as a first step, since with my current shape I'm not as comfortable doing so (my triangular shape is quite visible, as is low nipple location).  

-------
I started my program 2 days ago, and here are my starting measurements and progress so far. Today is day 3.

11/5/2016  Start:
Bust: 35"
Underbust: 30"
Overbust: 34"
Leaning bust: 36"
Bra size: 34A (u.s. sizing)

Before I gained weight in the last few months, I was consistently 33-34" on bust and 27-28" underbust.

Today's measurements:
Bust: 36"
Underbust: 29"
Overbust: 34"
Leaning bust: 36.5"

So, I have a 1" increase, but there are some things I should note first.  My period is supposed to start in 1 week from today.  I was a little bloated this morning.
-------

My program:
Daily:
2-3 Tbsp raw pumpkin seeds with breakfast like oatmeal, or just by themselves.
1200mg flaxseed oil capsule
1000mg evening primrose oil capsule
2  500mg vitamin c caplets
1300mg gelatin capsule
1-2  610mg fenugreek capsules
1000mg msm (started 11/8/2016)

1-2 cup dandelion root tea, brewed strong, second cup is from the same tea bag

100 rotations chi massage on left breast only
100 rotations deer massage with oil from one flaxseed capsule on both breasts, the flaxseed oil is every other day, as I don't want to intake too much, since I take the pill orally already.  

Every once in a while:
1-2 teaspoons of Black and white sesame seeds with oatmeal.
1/2 tsp fennel seeds (chew and eat- forgot to add, first you'll need to brew these either with another tea or by themselves to soften them, then you can chew them easily. they're used as breath mints in many places as well. and fennel tea is nice)

------

Anyway, I will be updating my measurements here at least weekly hopefully, and maybe daily or every few days.  I don't have a goal measurement, just size.    I also am hoping to lose 30 lbs back down to below the weight I was before I gained 15.  I put on 8 lbs since May and am at my highest ever now, but I had gained about 7 lbs before that from my usual weight.  Hope to weigh 15 below that.

Thanks for reading. :))

Forgot to add, I'm planning to buy some msm and take 1000mg capsules of that as well.

Just another note.  I have recently read that pm doesn't go as well for those with low progesterone (which I think I have based on my breasts' development), so I will not be taking that.  Instead, I will be taking foods to increase my progesterone levels.  I will be drinking 1-2 tsp of tumeric in water per day. It's fairly bitter, so I will likely take it like a shot in about 8oz of water and chug it.  I like tumeric milk as well, but I have found over the years that dairy affects me negatively with causing me to breakout as well as creating tonsil stones in my throat. So I won't be drinking tumeric milk, especially since I am newly acne free. Blush

Today's measurements:
Bust: 36"
Underbust: 29.5"
Over bust: 34"
Leaning bust: 37"

I was able to find msm in the store, so I will add that today and likely the tumeric tomorrow. Had a good day today, just lots of work to do now, but I wanted to check in before I forgot.

(08-11-2016, 06:32 AM)kinpiras Wrote:  Just another note.  I have recently read that pm doesn't go as well for those with low progesterone (which I think I have based on my breasts' development), so I will not be taking that.  Instead, I will be taking foods to increase my progesterone levels.  I will be drinking 1-2 tsp of tumeric in water per day. It's fairly bitter, so I will likely take it like a shot in about 8oz of water and chug it.  I like tumeric milk as well, but I have found over the years that dairy affects me negatively with causing me to breakout as well as creating tonsil stones in my throat. So I won't be drinking tumeric milk, especially since I am newly acne free. Blush

Yeh PM isnt a good idea esp if low P.
Good idea re tumeric milk.
How will you make it? I need to do that as well. Dont forget a pinch of black pepper and some fat for absorption.

(09-11-2016, 06:13 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(08-11-2016, 06:32 AM)kinpiras Wrote:  Just another note.  I have recently read that pm doesn't go as well for those with low progesterone (which I think I have based on my breasts' development), so I will not be taking that.  Instead, I will be taking foods to increase my progesterone levels.  I will be drinking 1-2 tsp of tumeric in water per day. It's fairly bitter, so I will likely take it like a shot in about 8oz of water and chug it.  I like tumeric milk as well, but I have found over the years that dairy affects me negatively with causing me to breakout as well as creating tonsil stones in my throat. So I won't be drinking tumeric milk, especially since I am newly acne free. Blush

How will you make it? I need to do that as well. Dont forget a pinch of black pepper and some fat for absorption.

Thanks for your comment (: 
I used to make tumeric milk like this: 1tsp tumeric powder with 12oz water, 6oz milk, sugar to taste, ceylon cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice then heat it up. Sometimes I would brew a strong black tea first like irish breakfast and use that in place of the water. 

But since I'm lowering my dairy intake, I will likely just take 1-2 tsps neat in 8oz water. Thanks for the tip on adding pepper and fat. I might take it with some black seed oil then and some fresh cracked black pepper.

(09-11-2016, 07:52 AM)kinpiras Wrote:  

I used to make tumeric milk like this: 1tsp tumeric powder with 12oz water, 6oz milk, sugar to taste, ceylon cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice then heat it up. Sometimes I would brew a strong black tea first like irish breakfast and use that in place of the water. 

But since I'm lowering my dairy intake, I will likely just take 1-2 tsps neat in 8oz water. Thanks for the tip on adding pepper and fat. I might take it with some black seed oil then and some fresh cracked black pepper.
Yeh ive got some black seed on the way to lower inflammation. I got the seedss though. I guessyou could make the tumeric milk with a milk alternative like coconut. Im just waiting for my goats milk to run out then il be back on coconut milk as long as it doesnthave that cancer causing carageenan in it!

(09-11-2016, 08:03 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(09-11-2016, 07:52 AM)kinpiras Wrote:  

Yeh ive got some black seed on the way to lower inflammation. I got the seedss though. I guessyou could make the tumeric milk with a milk alternative like coconut. Im just waiting for my goats milk to run out then il be back on coconut milk as long as it doesnthave that cancer causing carageenan in it!

Hmm that's a good idea, thanks!  I made some oatmilk a while ago, maybe I'll make some more and use that. I've never tried coconut milk, that sounds good.

Yesterday and today's measurements are the same, still at a 36" bust.

I drank turmeric as a shot yesterday, and it definitely is doable. Will be drinking today's in a few hours or so. 

I noticed a few small cramps that I get before my period today, so I think it will be on schedule.  I also noticed some dull and sharp pains in my left breast right after massaging.  I don't get sore breasts during my period, and it was when I was massaging, so I think it's from that. I don't massage hard at all, but I wondered if it could be from tissue growth? Or growth of milk ducts.  My breasts were more full feeling the last two days, though today was less so. 

In any case, that's today's update. (:

Forgot to do a couple of things yesterday because I was busy >.<
 Forgot to measure, forgot to eat my pumpkin seeds, and forgot to drink my dandelion tea. Also forgot to massage... ): , which the last one should be okay because I took two flaxseed oils by chance, so even if I didn't massage one it's okay.

Was looking at pics of women with big boobs online earlier, and I can honestly say I don't want them too big.  D is my max I think.  I want to look thin and healthy with a nice chest, not skinny with huge melons lol.  Just nice full and biggish. 34 C/D. The women I saw looked nice, but it was just too big for me. Shopping would be a pain! I already wear a small on my upper body, I just want my body to get smaller and breasts to get larger, so I'm still a small lol.

Anyway, that that's yesterday's (friday) update.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon